Austin Busines & Entrepreneurship Academy (ABEA) Reviews

every school is a new start
because you get by everyday by trying you'er best
ITS BEEN A GREAT YEAR SO FAR
Start Your Review of Austin Busines & Entrepreneurship Academy (ABEA)
TEACHERS ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM
IT IS OKAY AT TIMES
The teachers are dedicated and are willing to put in more work for students to learn. There aren't enough teachers though. Most of them give up on the students to easy too.
My school don't have many classes. The classes we do have or suppose to have, doesn't have teachers. The student don't respect the teachers, so the learning process in the classes are difficile.
My experience in my school has been disappointing.
Gang activity is very noticeable in and outside of my school. The safety of our students are unattainable due to our environment.
Our school doesn't provide many supports. Basketball and football are our main focused sports, even though the students doesn't give those sports much attention.
The after school programs are very well perceived. These programs provide many opportunities. Such as after school matters; provides experience in the fields we're passionate in.
The students are very capable in acknowledging what the staff members are trying to achieve, such as becoming a better school. But, the very strict disciplinary actions displayed by the staff, discourage the students bcause it makes us feel that the school staff care about disciplining more then teaching.
My experience has been fair. I have sone teachers who are really good at what they do . I have learned a lot from them. I have the experience to be CEO of the first virtually business in chicago.
The food at my school is very horrible. They put things together and serve it to us. It doesnt even look like real food.
Bullying and Cyber-Bullying are the challenges that students have to encounter the most at my school .
Its a nice color scheme going on with the school. Feels like a business atmosphere at times.
I can say that they are on top of their business!
Start Your Review of Austin Busines & Entrepreneurship Academy (ABEA)
It was an average highschool experience.