Aurora High School is an above average, public school located in Aurora, MO. It has 567 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Aurora High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B70 Students
- C47 Students
- A-42 Students
- C+31 Students
- B25 Students
- B23 Students
- B-21 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aurora High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Aurora High School
- B-Mt. Vernon High School
- Mt. Vernon R-V School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- B+Monett High School
- Monett R-I School District, MO
- 132 reviews
- BPierce City High School
- Pierce City R-VI School District, MO
- 48 reviews
- BMarionville High School
- Marionville R-IX School District, MO
- 20 reviews
Aurora High School Reviews
Aurora R-VIII High School was a tremendous school that went above and beyond for the successes of their students. Each class taught students the vital components in how to be prepared before entering a university, college, or the workforce.
Before coming into Aurora, I have only been to one school before my whole life, which was a very small town and had very limited people. When I moved here it was summer before my senior year, and these people have been so open, and took me in. They are friendly, kind, the teachers and principal are amazing, and I've never felt more welcome.
I've lived in Aurora my whole life. I've always thought the learning opportunity at Aurora is awesome. They offer dual credit classes and online courses. Some student have graduated with an Associates's Degree.