Aurora Christian Schools Reviews

ACS is a very small Christian school that boasts itself well but cares more about its sports program than anything else. The environment is very limiting spiritually and the students are expected to subscribe to a very specific religious view. While some of the teachers were phenomenal, they were not given the appreciation they deserved by the school and other teachers were in need of being kept in check by the school board but were not.
The teachers were the best. they were always willing to help assist you any way possible. There is a very large percentage of parent involvement as well. ACS id like a small community, everyone knows each other. It was the best time ever. I would improve the food.
Aurora Christian has been such a blessing in my life. Although I have only attended for one year, I've already been positively impacted by the students and the teachers. My peers strive for academic excellence and provide healthy "competition" to better myself. The teachers are more than willing to help you succeed if you are having trouble or just have a hunger for more knowledge. Sacrificing time after school, they go above and beyond because they are living our their faith. Similarly, their example of faith has encouraged me to continue growing in mine. My bible teacher is especially invested in each one of his students. He desires to prepare us for the real world, not just inside the classroom. Most importantly he, and all the faculty, demonstrate how serving Christ can be done no matter your occupation. Everywhere is your mission field.
Start Your Review of Aurora Christian Schools
The teachers in High School are passionate not only about what they teach but also about the success of their students. They make it easy to become a successful student whom is prepared for college. The middle school academics however are terrible and need major improvements.
The school does its best to make sure that each student is safe and heathy.
We really don't have many clubs, but what we do have it is very interactive.
When I came to this school I could just tell the students/ teachers truly cared for my well being.
The teachers in this school care for the students and will do anything to see them success.
I have found all the extra curricular activities to be fun.
I love everything about this school except we cannot dance at school events.
The teachers are ready to help you at anytime, even after school. They are also very friendly and get to know you well.
Most school activities are effectively run, but there is a little bit of favoritism sometimes.
The school atmosphere is great! I wish we had a less strick dress code and that we could dance at homecoming and prom, but those are minor things.
The teachers at ACS are amazing! They truly care about every student and they want the best for everyone.
Since this is a private school there isn't many clubs to be a apart of. There are plenty of extra curriculars and sports to get involved in though. Since this is a smaller school everyone is guaranteed a spot on the team or in the extra curricular because there is a lack of people
I rate this school as the best because everyday I have fun. Aurora Christian creates a healthy fun environment. They try their best to incorporate fun things throughout the year and to make the sporting games eventful. We had cupcakes for national cupcake day, we have themes for the sporting games, we take a day out of the year to serve our surrounding community. They've always taught me well in all my subjects and encourage me in the Christian faith as best they can. It's because of this school that I have met some great friends that I hope to last a lifetime. It's because of this school I found the career I want to pursue, I'm able to be myself, and I'm able to be open with my faith.
The teachers really do care about the students. It's important to them that they give their students the proper education to prepare then for college. They listen to students and try to develop the best teaching methods they can for their classes so no student is confused by the material they teach. The teachers are great to go to for advice and academic help. They will set aside time for their students in a heartbeat!
Start Your Review of Aurora Christian Schools
ACS has extracurricular activities but is lacking in variety and quality. I would like to see our school grow in more that just sports and band/choir. I think it would be fantastic if they added several clubs and allowed others to participate in more activities.
I have had the best time at ACS. My class has so much unity and I am dreading graduation. I am really comfortable where I am st even though I feel prepared for the next stage in my life. I have a really close friend group and am so blessed for the relationships I have built at Aurora Christian!
I love the teachers at ACS. Not only do I see them as a mentor but as a friend. They are engaged in our lives and genuinely care and want to see us succeed. With that being said are teachers put in so much time and effort to make sure we understand the material and learn good study habits!