Aurora Central Catholic High School Reviews

I liked that there is only 4 classes. Makes it easier to do homework so you are not as stressed when you get home.
I had a good high school experience. I would like for the teachers to be more interactive with the students and not give a lot of attitude when asked questions. I understand that we have bad days but we, the students, are the future and we need to prepare ourselves for the future. I can't say that every teacher was like that but, there are a few.
Overall, Aurora Central Catholic High school had a mix of passionate and less than qualified teachers. Every classroom was a surprise because you didn't know which type of faculty member you were gonna get. Additionally the sports facilities played favorites to football, basketball, and baseball.
Start Your Review of Aurora Central Catholic High School
As a transfer into my junior year there, I got to see the difference between what Aurora Central Catholic offers versus another high school. You will only get into ACC what you put into ACC. If you try really hard and do work, you will succeed and vice versa. Overall, it is a pretty decent place.
I truly enjoyed my academic career at Aurora Central Catholic HS. At ACC we are allowed to choose our classes and are given a block scheduling of 90 minutes to allow for the perfect time of learning and asking questions between the student and teacher. While every student is able to choose whatever classes they may like, there are also an abundance of before and after school activities to appeal to everyone's likes. I really enjoyed the teaching abilities of all my past teachers. They truly spent time with there students, before and after, to make sure that student truly understood the material they were handling at the time.
Aurora Central Catholic High School to me is a second home. I live about 30 miles away from ACC, yet I never regret taking the long drive there or the long drive home. The atmosphere, the culture, the environment there is unique. Everyone has their group of friends, and when I say friends, I mean family. I personally am in the honors and AP classes, yet with the help of my fellow peers and teachers, I never feel like I am going to tip over and sink. So overall, the past three years at ACC have been amazing and life changing.
I loved Aurora Central Catholic. I have made a lot of friends that I know I will have for life. The women's basketball program is second to none. I have enjoyed the commitment of the staff, coaches and counselors along my journey. I am excited for the expansion and growth projected for Aurora Central Catholic and look forward to seeing my younger sister thrive there when she arrives next year.
I went to ACC for 4 years and I do not regret my decision to go there. Although the classes were sometimes tough and not every teacher was the best, the clubs and activities made up for it. My favorite clubs were drama club and campus ministry. I was involved in the chorus group all 4 years and I was in the musicals. I directed a couple plays and I was the president of campus ministry. ACC made me feel like I was part of a very large family. I recommend ACC to be the high school you should choose.
While this was a small scale school at the time I attended it allowed me to experience high school on a level that I may not have enjoyed on a larger scale. I was able to enjoy a rich education that has allowed me to enjoy science and want to pursue a career as a physician assistant. I played sports, tennis on the varsity level and soccer. There were many choices to belong to a variety of clubs and activities. I would highly recommend this high school to anyone. You'll receive a quality education and be able to enjoy sports and other activities.
I liked how other teachers are always ready to help but they do not punish bullying they only slow it down without consequences. Other than that the school is pretty good.
NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooioioloooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This school was pretty safe. We always had an officer present. No school nurse though which is awful.
The clubs here were small but not bad. The school newspaper is the biggest joke on the face of the earth.
I was forced to go to this school and can genuinely say I hated it. Horrible, rude kids, unhelpful teachers, horrible technology, you name it. This school is worse than public school.
Some teachers here are great while others just don't care about their students at all or are just idiots.
They don't have a school nurse, at all, if you have to go to the nurse you just get sent to the office and you sit in some room they have back there and that's it, no nurse whatsoever. The school bathrooms aren't the best either, there's always some gross smell and the stalls tend to have scratches on them.
There is a somewhat decent amount of clubs at this school so there's something for every one.
Start Your Review of Aurora Central Catholic High School
I met some really good friends at this school, but once you've established your 3-4 good friends at this school nobody else in your class really talks to you unless you're one of those super popular people who people talk to because you have money or something to that extent.
There are some really amazing teachers here that will be engaged with you and even talk to you like a friend, but there are also teachers who won't really notice you in the class or will tend to have a bad attitude toward a class as a whole due to something that one bad student did.
I felt safe every day at school. I never feared any harm would come to me or my peers