Augustine School Reviews

The curriculum is rigorous, thought-provoking, and its teachers not only teach well but also serve as mentors and good friends to all of the students. They love us, are interested in what's going on in our lives, and have a genuine intent of helping making us the best young men and women we can be. Augustine School has prepared me for life and college and has grown me into a better person.
Classical Christian education, Pre K through 12th, and the best college prep school in Jackson, Tn. The teachers love the students and guide them individually to help them reach their best potential!
This school provides a rigorous education in an excellent community. It is a beautiful place, filled with wonderful people, and they pursue truth and goodness in all that they do.
Start Your Review of Augustine School
Augustine School gave me a love for learning, a wonderful community, and an incredible education. I was able to attend on a scholarship for 10 years, beginning in first grade. Unfortunately growing up the way I did, I was not aware of the education I was receiving. I was naive to think it was not far from the norm. However, now that I am in college and meeting so many new people, I can now see what I was given was extremely rare. I could not have been happier with my time at Augustine. I wish I could go back and slow time down to be back there.
This school is really great. The Christian atmosphere is very nice to have. You are surrounded by teachers who love you. Being small gives you more of a community closeness. While I would not change where I went to high school and the small size is nice, a bit more students would be nice.