Augusta Senior High School is a public school located in Augusta, KS. It has 649 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Augusta Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-65 Students
- B-56 Students
- A56 Students
- A49 Students
- B+40 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+21 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Augusta Senior High School
- C+Bluestem Junior/Senior High School
- Bluestem Unified School District, KS
- 68 reviews
- C+Rose Hill High School
- Rose Hill Public Schools, KS
- 131 reviews
- BCircle High School
- Circle Unified School District, KS
- 87 reviews
- B-Douglass High School
- Douglass Public Schools, KS
- 34 reviews
Augusta Senior High School Reviews
My favorite thing about Augusta High School is the wide amount of opportunities they give students to succeed. Students have the opportunity to excel in sports, drama, education and many more areas, unique to themselves. I was given the opportunity to excel in education and complete two years of college credits while still in High school, and I am so thankful!
I have absolutely loved my experience at Augusta High School. As an incoming senior, it will definitely be hard to say goodbye. My favorite of the programs offered at Augusta High School is the music program. I am involved in choir, band, and theater, and having such an immersive musical experience has definitely prepared to to attend college as a music education major. The teachers in all other programs and subjects are amazing as well; I would recommend Augusta High School for anyone.
I enjoyed the dual credit classes offered through Butler Community College at the high school. I also have enjoyed the sports and the facilities here. The teachers are nice and try to help the students succeed. One thing that could improve is the school lunch, but that isn’t necessarily Augusta High School’s fault.