Augusta Christian Schools Reviews

Augusta Christian Schools has a positive Christian learning environment. The small classroom setting allows more individualized learning. The teachers go above and beyond to teach each students. The school offers a variety of sports for middle and high school students to participate in. The athletic department consists of Christians who coach the importance of Christian values and teamwork. Augusta Christian School also has a dynamic fine arts department. The drama team recently won the state championship
Augusta Christian is a great place for any student looking for a home away from home! The teachers here are not your average teacher by any means. They all actually care about your well-being on and off of campus. They are all Christians and are very willing to help you on your walk with Christ as well. Junior and senior retreat and the senior trip to California are only a few of the fun things I did at my time at AC. This a great place for anybody!
I love Augusta Christian and wouldn't have asked for a better place to spend my high school career. It's a great school where the student body and faculty is like one big family. Everyone is welcoming and friendly. The opportunities are great, but the only complaint I have is that there is no theater. Also, the academics, though they are good, the classes tend to be a little too easy. Overall Augusta Christian is a great place to attend school.
Start Your Review of Augusta Christian Schools
Augusta Christian is a fantastic school with great academic classes and exemplary role models. The teachers love their jobs, and they do it for the kids. Augusta Christian is another home for me.
Warm, Christ-centered, caring environment. The teachers and administration generally care for the well-being of the students and their family. There are numerous opportunities for the family to be involved within the school. Teachers and coaches pray for and with children. There is a true focus on teaching students Biblical principles of love, grace, fairness while encouraging them to be competative and challenging students to be their best.
I love Augusta Christian. The girls athletics could use more support from the school but all around the athletics are good. It's a great school but it's more of a family than a school! 100% recommend.
I went here all of High school and I could not have asked for a better education. I am very blessed to have met the staff and faculty of Augusta Christian. They have really prepared me for college.
Augusta Christian is a quality school. Great teachers and admin. All of the students get along well, almost like a family. Sports are improving, many have made it to state playoffs these past few years. Many clubs. All together wonderful place to be.
It's a perfect school i've ever been!!!
Here's teacher cares a lot on your study and your life, the students are very friendly to me!! ohh, of course, our school lunch is perfect!!
I am not a person to fear about stuff, but I never felt unsafe at school. We had teachers to watch out for us and a cop that would watch the school
I was never really in the clubs but I did sports. We take everything we do at that school very serious. From sport to school to running for class president, we do everything for the glory of God.
I love that it was a small school where everybody knew everybody and all the teachers cared. I had never had that at public school. I am a sophomore in college and I still miss high school. I would not have to be asked twice to go back. The teachers there really took their time for their students and cared for them like their own children
All the teachers taught differently but they would always try their best to teach the way the students learned. They always made sure that everyone understood what was going on and would not move to the next lesson till everyone started to understand it.
Joining clubs is a great way to meet new people and make new friends. The kids here might play football one season and be in the musical for the next. It is a great mix of people, and it provides chances to get out of your comfort zone.
We are a family here. So much has changed over the last thirteen years of my attendance, but that one fact has stayed solid. We are here to support each other and grow in the love of Christ.
Overall, the teachers are there to give you the best education they can and aim to see you succeed. They are concerned with both your academic growth as well as your spiritual growth and are furthermore always available for whatever may be going on with a student at the given time.
There was a good deal of bullying between the student with more money and the ones who didn't have that much money. There was no school nurse, which I think is important
Start Your Review of Augusta Christian Schools
They had a good deal of extracurriculars, but not a lot of people were involved in them
Some of the teachers were really good and put in extra work outside of the class. They made sure that the whole class was paying attention and learning and always had engaging activities provided for the class. Then other teachers did not know what they were doing and obviously did not care to be there. I am pretty sure several of the teachers did not even have a teaching degree
Average and working on bettering