Audubon Middle/High School is an above average, public school located in Audubon, IA. It has 314 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A16 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A12 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- C+8 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- A4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Audubon Middle/High School
Audubon Middle/High School Reviews
My school is small. My class size can range from 30 to 5, and I have loved the individualized help and attention that has allowed me to receive from my teachers. All the teachers are very nice and well educated, you know the names of everyone in the school, and everyone is overall very nice to each other. The arts program is amazing, choir and band are fun to participate in, sports are successful and a large part of our school. Most of all, we are very community based and supported. Its a great school. The only problem with being such a small town, is there is not much diversity, but we usually have at least three foreign exchange students every year.
I love Audubon High School! I have been in Audubon since I was three. The teachers have always been very helpful with all of my struggles in school. The coaches are also a huge part of this school as well. There is always the mentality that school comes before sports and fro that reason we typically have the top kids of every class in our high performance sports. This school also has some of the nicest staff here. Overall this school has given me a high school experience to remember.
I have really enjoyed going to high school at Audubon High School. The teachers are really involved with the students and they adapt well to how the individuals need to learn. The facilities are really great and the janitorial staff does a very good job keeping the school in top condition. The athletic side of things is also very good. The coaches are really good and work with students' schedules while also training them to be their best. There is a great security system in place to protect all of the students. The administration is great about working together to solve problems and they are great with the students. Overall the Audubon school system is very good and passionate about their students.