Audubon Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B88 Students
- A55 Students
- B+44 Students
- C40 Students
- B+38 Students
- A33 Students
- A-30 Students
- A25 Students
- B-21 Students
- A-18 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Audubon Junior/Senior High School
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township Public Schools, NJ
- 102 reviews
- B+Delran High School
- Delran Township School District, NJ
- 115 reviews
- A-Gloucester County Institute of Technology
- Public School
- Sewell, NJ
- 339 reviews
- B-Gateway Regional High School
- Public School
- Woodbury Hts, NJ
- 83 reviews
Audubon Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I had a lot of fun here. My friends were great and my teachers were awesome. There is hardly any diversity tho, and not a whole lot of school spirit but we still have it when it counts. The football team isn't great but our other sports make up for it, and the Marching Band is great. There are a lot of school dances and clubs and events given how small the school is. The academics are average, not a whole lot of extra courses to take but there is VHS. Over all I give it 3.8 stars.
Too much, home town behind the seen politicing. Play g field is not equal for all students in activities and academics. It is the old boy network times 1000. Students notice it as well as parents. It causes students to not even want to try because they know a fair opportunity will not be given. A very untrustworthy administration and staff. Lots of dishonest explanations for blatant favoritism. Teaches the kids it is not what you and how hard you work but who you know. 2nd child to go there and I went there. All opinions the same, very hestitant to send the 3rd there. They beat down student dreams and asperations, not enhance them.
I never really attended school activities unless they were mandatory, such as the pep rallies or assemblies. I didn't start getting involved until my senior year, which I deeply regret. I went to the spring musical, an honor society induction for new members, and prom. I really wish I could've joined band and choir because our school had an excellent reputation in those programs, and I wish I was apart of it. In the end, I stayed to myself and my group of friends and just continued my education my way until I graduated.