Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Auburn Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Auburn, MA. It has 792 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Auburn Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A113 Students
- C+61 Students
- A+53 Students
- B+49 Students
- B48 Students
- B45 Students
- A+44 Students
- B+42 Students
- A+38 Students
- A36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Auburn Senior High School Reviews
There are many good things about our school. Some of them being how willing the teachers are to help you with your studies, how they make sure everyone is able to learn the curriculum in some way, and even how involved the school allows you to be! but it has its downsides too. like the environment created by the students there, some (not all) teachers although they are willing to help, judge you for asking questions, and how they don’t really push you to reach your full potential
Auburn Senior High School without a doubt has the best, most qualified and educated teachers. Besides their smarts, the teachers take the time to get to know each student that they have in class and connect with them. It goes a long way as it helps the students feel more comfortable asking questions. There are also many clubs and sports for the students to get involved in. These help students form bonds with their peers and sports do the while bringing them together with other people from the community. They also give students who might not have many close family members or friends a new sort of “family.” Auburn Senior High School is a beautiful, clean building as well. The bright, open feel of the school definitely helps high schoolers’ mindsets during the day and helps not to feel trapped. Overall, Auburn Senior High School has amazing teachers, students, facilities, clubs, and an amazing community. I have had nothing but great experiences here and I am very grateful.
I really enjoyed going to Auburn Senior High School because of the helpful resources the teacher, advisers and counselors constantly provided. The school is located right next to a police station and there was always an officer roaming the school so you felt safe. The food was really good and cheap and they have healthier options if you weren't feeling like eating a burger. I met a lot of students around the world which showed how diverse the school was because they were all my friends.The have a lot of AP and Honor classes for students looking for something more challenging in school.