Auburn Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Auburn, MA. It has 708 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Auburn Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A66 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+29 Students
- A+25 Students
- B-25 Students
- C+24 Students
- A+22 Students
- B21 Students
- B21 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Auburn Senior High School Reviews
I love everything about Auburn Senior High School! The classes are excellent. All of the faculty members from the teachers to the janitors are really nice! I would not change anything about Auburn Senior High School. It is an awesome school.
My experience at Auburn high school was a good one. I made plenty of friends, have gotten good grades and played softball. Throughout my high school years at Auburn, I feel as if I've gotten smarter, more mature, and ready for college. High school brought me closer with a lot of people I never even imagined being friends with. I realized over the years that I need to put myself first, and put school first. With all the great teachers, my grades improved and I'm excited to go off to college.
Auburn High is an welcome school with great academics, teachers, and students. Teachers want to see you succeed and are willing to help you and stay after when need be. The administration cares about the students and tries to do what benefits them. The food has been okay in the past, but this year they are really stepping it up