Auburn Mountainview High School Reviews

During my time at Mountainview I was active in the school events. I think that’s what made the experience good. I don’t appreciate how bullying and sexual harassment is treated on school grounds. My classes were fairly easy and most of my teachers were friendly. I feel that Mountainview is average in most areas.
This school was your average high school. The school itself was really nice, lots of parking. The staff were very nice and aimed at helping students learn. Lunches were fine. The staff was aimed at making school a good experience for everyone (especially if you played football). I got a good education so I can't really explain.
i went to school here 5 years after it was built . it was very nice to attend a smaller newer school. the staff was great for the most part. i ran track and my coach and teammates made that some of the best times of my life.
Start Your Review of Auburn Mountainview High School
Academic and teacher are really good. I have a lot of experience in here. I learned and made friends. I got a good grade and I think here is the best high school you can looking for.
I liked how involved they were regarding school spirit. I thought that this made the school more exciting to attend. The activities and clubs found at this school are plentiful, and I myself participated with the golf and basketball high school team. The staff here is a mix. Some teachers and faculty are super nice and great and what they do. Others are not quite as fantastic. Overall, this school is not too bad and even though there are many better schools out there, im glad I got to be a part of this one.
Auburn Mountainview high school is a diverse school that offers many opportunities towards academic success. The teachers show effort and passion towards the students' academic career and future post graduation. They also provide many resources to help each individual student explore opportunities and pursue pathways after high school. The high school also offers many opportunities to become involved in various activities and athletics. The athletic aspect of the school gives a sense of unity, ethics, and hard work.
Auburn Mountainview is a great high school, and a safe environment compare to others. There is very few drug and abuse problems at school and all in all I feel very comfortable and safe going there. They have great staff and teachers who actual care and are willing to help out your students have the best high school and into college career. My only small complaint would be that I wish the school would provide a bigger variety of sports and clubs. But kids can start their own if they get enough people. I would defienly reccomed this school !
Auburn Mountainview has honestly given me one of the best experiences in school. The faculty genuinely cares about their students and makes a conscious effort to improve their students learning abilities. If there was anything about the school that I would change, I would make it so that the school put more emphasis on things such as honors society or even clubs. A lot of the school's focus is on sports over these other things. Academics is always priority as it should be, but the other interests of students are often overshadowed as the school emphasizes certain sports beacuse of their success.
I had just moved there from Bellevue and its a nice school. I have made a lot of new friends already and its amazing.
Overall my high school experience at Auburn Mountainview High School has been mostly pleasant, quite eventful, and generally great educationally. I have had some of the most wonderful teachers at AMHS and without them I am not entirely sure I would have a plan for college, let alone passions to follow. The staff is mostly friendly, and the students are much the same. There are so many opportunities at AMHS, both in classes and extracurricular activities that give students the chance to discover things about themselves.
The staff is the worst part in my opinion. I was very involved at my school, taking many leadership positions. The security guard, Ken Elliot, isn't just a security guard, he's an employee who makes it his job to go out and personally ruin your day for the smallest things, whereas students from neighboring schools in Kent report that their security guards go out of their way to be friendly and learn people's names and ask them how they're doing, while maintaining order on campus. The teachers, for the most part, lack knowledge of being a teacher. Sure some teachers, like Dr. Baumstark, may be fantastic in terms of knowledge, but when it comes to actually teaching, there are clearly no teaching skills available. The students are expected to do everything in terms of setting up events for the school, it's as if there is no staff involvement whatsoever, and the overall atmosphere of the school is depressing and somber due to the lack of any motivation or positivity whatsoever.
Overall Mountainview is a good school with a variety of clubs and activities, the teachers are very helpful as well. There aren't very many food options but overall it's alright.
Many of the teachers are great and willing to work with students. They are interested in students learning the material and working hard. The administration can be difficult if you decide to do running start. There is also a huge push to do AP classes, and as a result a lot of students who shouldn't take that kind of work load are.
Teachers are nice and helpful, I enjoyed the classes provided. There are a variety of classes to take.
Pretty good school. The teachers are mostly really good. The counselors are all very nice, but very busy. Overall, its a good school.
I love AMHS so much. I transferred from a different district when I started high school my freshman year, and immediately I felt welcomed and embraced. The atmosphere is welcoming, and there are so many ways to find friends through clubs, sports, and leadership activities. The teachers are all really great, and have a passion for helping kids, which makes for lots of learning. Auburn Mountainview has the most wonderful principal, and lots of diverse activities held each year. For example, we have a Multi-cultural fair twice a year, and it's enjoyed by everyone old and young! Our great staff, kind students, school pride, and loving atmosphere make it a wonderful place to attend school each day. We truly are the greatest high school in America, and as always, go lions!
Auburn Mountainview HS had lots of activities for students. Their sports were plentiful and lots of students participated. AMHS had lots of clubs and other activities as well such as ASB, Key Club, and more. There were lots of great teachers that cared about students and wanted them to succeed. The school had a great program called core/choice during which students had 30 minutes in the day to either have free time or get extra tutoring if need be.
Start Your Review of Auburn Mountainview High School
This school is filled with many russians. Although most teachers are great there are still some that don't have much knowledge.
There is many classes to suit anyone. Of course the popular classes are what you need to graduate. Workload can be stressful, especially when you are taking AP classes, have a job and are trying to make it to Friday's football game.
Very diverse. Everyone accepts everyone.