Auburn High School is an elite, public school located in Auburn, AL. It has 1,748 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Auburn High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A521 Students
- A175 Students
- A175 Students
- B141 Students
- C+120 Students
- B111 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+67 Students
- B-63 Students
- A+54 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Auburn High School Reviews
I am a proud Auburn High School student who loves being involved, and AHS gives students of all kinds this opportunity. I am the captain of the girl's golf team, and the support and encouragement given to our athletic teams and clubs by the teachers and administrators is outstanding. Not to mention, the new building is immaculate and such a beautiful and bright learning environment. I feel like I am going to be prepared for college too because of the wonderful academics and the wide variety of classes offered. Overall, I love my school, and I believe Auburn High School is one of the best schools in the country!
Auburn High School is the best high school to attend. With all the high-tech new technology from the new school is just amazing. It’s very diverse, you will meet people that will make you feel as if you’ve been there your entire life. The teachers,counselors, and principals will help you in any way. Auburn High is the best!
The new high school building is fabulous- brand new this year with 3 floors and a basement, wide hallways and stairs, a pleasant courtyard, a squishy blue track, and lots of natural light and windows. Also, the wide variety of classes is a nice assest, especially all the AP courses available with great teachers!