Auburn High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A305 Students
- A105 Students
- A94 Students
- B+74 Students
- C+67 Students
- B60 Students
- A-59 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+43 Students
- B-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Auburn High School Reviews
Review Auburn High School
Auburn is such a great town!. It is peaceful and quiet. All the people are very loving and caring. The school system is wonderful. It provides many opportunities such as sports, arts, and etc. Most of all it is full of great teachers who come to work everyday to inspire and build future teachers, doctors, and lawyers. They devote their time to making sure all of their students are wise and aware of knowledge and even the challeges of life. They encourage their students to reach for the stars and be greater than they can imagine. I love my dear ole Auburn!
Overall, my experience was great. As a foreigner, I can say that adjusting to the American school system was facilitated extremely by the friendliness of the teachers and the staff. Counseling played an essential role in identifying my route in college and in guiding towards a prosperous career. The "Auburn High School spirit" is mainly driven by our football and basketball team, which was a great way of uniting students and involving foundations/corporations into supporting major movements (Fight versus Cancer, Elimination of discrimination, Fight versus Poverty...)
Our school has many ap classes to take so students can get chance to challenge on hard classes. Each class, we have nice teachers. Also bunch of club to join! I'm in physics club and key club which is community volunteering club. I volunteered on face painting this Halloween.