Atwater High School Reviews

going through high school at this school was a nice experience for me 'cause it is in a safe location very clean and all of the teachers were nice persons although some of them could have used a little more of an educator attitude and be more prepared for such a large classes. the food was terrible like in every school in this country. This will only change when the government sees that is more rewarding ,by far,to invest in educating children rather than to take more care of jail inmates.Maybe just maybe if teachers were being paid more probably they would show more enthusiasm towards students
I am a Junior at Atwater High school and through this journey I have experienced many new things as joining a club, sports and even enjoying the time that I get to spend with different kids in my classes. One improvement I think Atwater High school needs is to add more types of class for the students like cooking and different language class other than spanish.
Atwater High School has a lot of other friendly students and they have a great selection of classes.
Start Your Review of Atwater High School
Atwater High School is the largest school in our district. At Atwater High School we believe in "Academics and Athletics with Pride and Perfection. At Atwater High, we teach ourselves the importance of diversity and different clubs that our students run. We meet academic purposes to get accepted to different colleges which means we are college readiness. Our administration works with students to make sure they feel safe and that they have all the essentials they need to make learning easier and understandable. With our athletics, we make sure that parents and coaches feel they have the supplies they need.
There was definitely good vibes and spirit. It was a wonderful experience in every assembly we had because it was filled with fun activities and free spirited people.
Atwater high has a great staff with caring teachers who inspire kids to further there education. I was taught to not be afraid to get out there there is something for everyone just have to try. Great sport coaches who cared more about school and lifting up there players than about winning. Only thing I wish to change is Cafeteria food but was very thankful we were served hot meals with plenty of options to chose from and snack carts to purchase items.
It was a small town school but everyone had a sense of unity and positive energy. Most of the teachers are more than happy to help you in regard to any work, even if it is not from their class. The open campus gives you a sense of freedom and yet the staff manage to give you a sense of security as well. The food is poor and the facility is very old but otherwise it is a fine school.
This school is like a second home to me they treat me very well. You can get involved in anything on this campus and also we are very spirited
I love the available programs and how beneficial they are to us.For instance the FFA program has grown to be the most sophisticated one of California. AHS carries a welcoming vibe which is expressed in the no fences.AHS is the only high school in the valley without fencing. The thing that I would like to be improved is for more programs to have more money put into them so that the experiences could be heightened by field trips, educational programs and technology. I would rather see some experiments done in science classes actually expressed in front of me rather then in a video demonstration that is shown to the class.
Atwater High school is a great high school to attend. It helps to be involved so you can enjoy your time here and meet a lot of great individuals. Their motto being "Academics and Athletics with Pride and Perfection" sets the tone that they want the best for their students. As a fellow alumni this is a great school with an home feeling to it. There is no gates in front of the school so it does not feel like you are trapped. I personally do not want anything to change about this school. Get involved with sports and clubs offered at the school and have fun.
I have been at Atwater High School for all four years of my high school career. It's provided a tight knit, diverse, and all-accepting environment, of course save the typical pitfalls of many high school campuses. I've been involved in band, which opened a doorway to even more fun, excitement, and school spirit, and through band I have also been given many opportunities to succeed and go farther in my post-secondary education. Atwater High will be my home always, even as an alumni I will miss the nest.
My experience at Atwater High has been a great place to evolve academically, socially, and mentally. I have been part of many clubs and activities, along with a sport. Joining book club, debate club, golf, DECA, CSF, and going to high school events has made me feel apart of the school and the people there. Not only do I feel that I have gotten a great education with the helpful teachers, but a real connection with staff and fellow students. A few things I would like to see added are more distribution of resources and parent involvement. Other than that, the school had amazing school spirit that I would consider it the best in the county, as well as an amazing administration.
I loved attending Atwater High School! I had so many wonderful experiences there with the staff, sporting programs and classes.
I love that Atwater high has so many different electives, clubs, and sports. The teachers really engage with the students and make them feel welcomed and safe. However, the food is very bad, and the bathrooms need to be remodeled. There should also be more funding going into the arts program, and the drama students would really appreciate it if we had a much bigger theater.
I enjoyed my high school years my favorite teacher was mr, Silver is great teacher good friends. My best friend Debbie parkins, Sylvania naldi sorry about not talking to you bad time in my life my dying my husband died
Atwater High School is a place filled with caring staff members and teachers who do their best to get their students on the path to graduating. However, as a former student, I did not feel as if they had prepared students enough towards college.
I had a great time at Atwater High School. The teachers are kind and understanding but also looking out for the students.
Start Your Review of Atwater High School
I personally like it here because most people are friendly and some teachers understand what you are going through. Some ask how you are doing or if we are feeling okay when they see we aren't feeling well. I don't think I would change anything here at the school because I think that it is fine.
An amazing school with dedicated faculty. Not only did they instill virtuous doings in us, they never gave up on their students and always encouraged them to follow their dreams!
Atwater High is a school where you can come and feel very prepared to study, to learn about new things and to make new friends everyday. I had a great experience at Atwater High School.