Attleboro High School is an above average, public school located in Attleboro, MA. It has 1,703 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Attleboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A238 Students
- B173 Students
- A+136 Students
- C+123 Students
- B-122 Students
- A+114 Students
- B110 Students
- B+83 Students
- A-82 Students
- A75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 110 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.59 responses
Attleboro High School Reviews
The diversity of the school is very nice. The academics were fine, nothing special. I felt prepared for tests most of the time and felt like I learned from almost all of the teachers. Some of the staff have made a lasting impression on me and are always willing to help academically or emotionally. The guidance department could use some work and communication lacked, but that just meant that I needed to be more organized and independent. Overall, it’s a great place to go to school!
I loved almost everything about Attleboro High. I’ve been to a lot of different high schools and I really didn’t like my experience at those schools because of things like how students treated other students and the encouragement from teachers just wasn’t there. While at those schools I was afraid to be myself and try sports and stay after school for help because it wasn’t really encouraged. Attleboro High is the complete opposite though. Being a bombardier meant something to me and my family, I strived in sports and I made a reputation of myself, one that I will be proud of through my years. Attleboro High gives you every opportunity you could want and the staff there will help you get it. I have nothing but great things to say about Attleboro High and everything it and the community within its walls represents.
A pretty good school! I entered this year and had a good experience! The school has a great sports program and many club options to choose from! You’ll have no problem finding your crown here! They take safety precautions extremely serious and are still improving and finding ways to make the school a safe and comfortable environment.