Attleboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A139 Students
- B94 Students
- A+83 Students
- B-78 Students
- C+76 Students
- A+76 Students
- B49 Students
- B+49 Students
- A-48 Students
- C47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 80 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Attleboro High School Reviews
One thing I liked about Attleboro High School is their different clubs they have. Some of those clubs are art club, pottery club, the Leo club, Best buddies and American Sign Language club. I have personally attended two of these clubs but for the rest of the clubs I had heard good things about them. Another thing I liked about Attleboro High School is the support the teachers give you throughout their time of having you in their class. The teacher do not want us to fair but they also want to ensure we know everything we need to know for their class. One thing Attleboro High School can improve on is giving each student a chance to get into the Career and Technical Education classes throughout all of their years attending the school.
There are some things that were absolutely fantastic about my high school experience, people and events I´ll never forget, and teachers who have had huge impacts on me. But that was tarnished at the end of my junior year when we were first told of the budget crisis. We weren't told how much, at first, and we knew there would be some cutbacks. But even our wildest dreams somewhat fell short. We Found out we were four million dollars in dept, and half our teachers were being laid off. As a high school senior this changed things around for me drastically. My entire High School career I looked forward to my senior year, as all underclassmen do. But due to the staff cuts that inherently lead to some courses being cut, especially electives.
Overall, my years at Attleboro High School have neither been great nor terrible. The teachers there are very diverse in that some of them are great while others are outright awful. There are teachers that genuinely try their best and care about their students and want them all to grow as thinkers and to succeed beyond high school, and then there are teachers that are content as long as none of their students fail. The school itself could use some updating but overall it gets the job done; which, in a way, is a good way to describe Attleboro High School as a whole: it gets the job done.