Attica Senior High School is a public school located in Attica, NY. It has 462 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-39 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-28 Students
- B18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B17 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
- B13 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Attica Senior High School
- B-Warsaw Middle/Senior High School
- Warsaw Central School District, NY
- 20 reviews
- C+Oakfield-Alabama Middle/High School
- Oakfield-Alabama Central School District, NY
- 57 reviews
- BPerry Sr. High School
- Perry Central School District, NY
- 19 reviews
- B-Pembroke Junior/Senior High School
- Pembroke Central School District, NY
- 74 reviews
Attica Senior High School Reviews
The academics are very good compared to other schools in the area. My grade is very competitive to get the better grade. Some of the teachers are amazing and the way with the way they teach and work with the kids. A couple of them weren't as good as the others but they weren't awful. However, the food is absolutely awful and so is the community. I initially went to a smaller school where almost every one got along and at Attica, nearly everybody hated me. There are so many cliques and so much drama it's not even funny. Despite the kids who go there, the turn out for certain sports teams is always nice, lots of people go. Our guidance counselors also start with college presentations while we're in eleventh grade and we have a college fair every year. So, even though the people suck, the school and the teachers and people who are in charge do a very good job and getting people ready for college.
I guess I had a pretty average high school career at Attica. Really appreciate the chance to take college credit courses offered. Most teachers are amazing, while like any school, some should just leave. Lots of clubs, sports, or other activities to join in on.
My experience at Attica Senior High School has been great. I have made new friends and learned many new things. The teachers are very helpful and they help in anyway that they can. Not only do teachers help you but your peers also do as well. I have made leaps and bounds academically and all my teachers have told me they have seen me grow outstandingly. The experience at Attica is amazing. If you do your work and pay attention you can easily be an A+ student.