Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-39 Students
- A-31 Students
- B-26 Students
- B19 Students
- A-17 Students
- B16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Attica Senior High School
- B-Warsaw Middle/Senior High School
- Warsaw Central School District, NY
- 19 reviews
- C+Oakfield-Alabama Middle/High School
- Oakfield-Alabama Central School District, NY
- 57 reviews
- BPerry Sr. High School
- Perry Central School District, NY
- 19 reviews
- B-Pembroke Junior/Senior High School
- Pembroke Central School District, NY
- 74 reviews
Attica Senior High School Reviews
The academics are very good compared to other schools in the area. My grade is very competitive to get the better grade. Some of the teachers are amazing and the way with the way they teach and work with the kids. A couple of them weren't as good as the others but they weren't awful. However, the food is absolutely awful and so is the community. I initially went to a smaller school where almost every one got along and at Attica, nearly everybody hated me. There are so many cliques and so much drama it's not even funny. Despite the kids who go there, the turn out for certain sports teams is always nice, lots of people go. Our guidance counselors also start with college presentations while we're in eleventh grade and we have a college fair every year. So, even though the people suck, the school and the teachers and people who are in charge do a very good job and getting people ready for college.
I guess I had a pretty average high school career at Attica. Really appreciate the chance to take college credit courses offered. Most teachers are amazing, while like any school, some should just leave. Lots of clubs, sports, or other activities to join in on.
There are definitely not enough clubs and organizations available in Attica. I think I could count ten off the top of my head. If there are any more clubs/organizations available at my school, they DO NOT make it well known at all. There is not something for absolutely everybody because if there was, then a lot more people would be involved. I'm involved with four clubs/organizations/after-school activities at my school. Most kids complain about having to go to club meetings. Most clubs are not fun and do not have much support (morally or financially) from administration.