Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Attica High School is a public school located in Attica, IN. It has 328 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Attica High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- C+36 Students
- B33 Students
- A24 Students
- B20 Students
- NG19 Students
- B16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Attica High School
Attica High School Reviews
I graduated from Attica High School and I feel like they never really prepared me enough for college. I learned so much about college AT college when I should have known before hand. This school should evaluate how they are preparing students for college and give them a better understanding of the college life, expectations, and how to succeed rather than just trying to scare kids by saying "it's going to be worse in college".
The expereience at Attica is very differnt but a good different. Everyone is so nice and very unque. Since Attica is a small school everyone knows everyone which results in personal teaching experiensces and as well as everyone helps everyone.
I really liked how involved the community was in the school, and how great the teachers were. The only thing that brought my review down was my experiences with other students.