Atrium School Reviews

Atrium School is a hidden gem, a leader in the field. It does what a lot of schools say they do, but they actually accomplish: a warm, community environment that creates independent, divergent thinkers and innovative problem-solvers who are truly civic-minded. I sent my older children to other area private schools because I didn't know about Atrium then - I wish I had, they would have had a much more joyful and satisfying school experience.
Excellent system, teacher and environment!! My son and daughter really enjoy the school and having fun and knowing everyone at school. Could not say much about it A for Atrium!
Atrium School has created an unbelievable learning environment for my daughter. The faculty and staff are kind, innovative, creative and genuinely understand how children learn best. I watched my daughter blossom into a mature, articulate and socially conscious child who is engaged in the learning process. If you are looking for a down to earth community that fosters a love of learning in children, you have come to the right place. I can't recommend it highly enough!
Start Your Review of Atrium School
Atrium School is literally the school of my dreams. I couldn't be happier. I watch children run into the school every morning. As an educator I have never seen anything like it. The community is full of joy & love. It is truly an educational wonderland.
Atrium School is like a large wonderbox where everything inside these walls is brimming with excellence and joy. Can't recommend this progressive school enough. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself!