Atrisco Heritage Academy High School Reviews

Atrisco is a school that is all about their sports and getting the students prepaired for college. What I would like to see change would be the way how some clubs and activities arent awarded ir congratulated as much as they should and some of their staff is very rude.
Atrisco Heritage is a good school at its heart with a lot of flaws.
While my overall experience there was positive, I also sometimes felt very isolated from the general student population and activities that were going on. Organizing any sort of club or activity that wasn't sports-related was also a nightmare a lot of the time.
However, Atrisco has a lot of amazing teachers who not only teach well but also provide you with plenty of support when you need it, as well as generally just being very kind, well-meaning people. I felt like I learned a lot and genuinely felt a little sad leaving the school behind at graduation.
My student life at Atrisco Heritage Academy High School has been a roller coaster. There are teachers who are just amazing at teaching the necessary content to pass tests and actually learn, while I have also had teachers that are not the est at being teachers. However, all administration members have great personalities and prepare us students for the future. I have always been a hard worker in school and a student with amazing grades. I have been left at disappointment, however, when permanent substitute teachers gave me a grade that I did not deserve. Despite this, I have worked and kept good relationships with teachers and staff because they can be great help in times of need.
Start Your Review of Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
What I loved about AHA was the great teachers and staff. Almost all of them were very caring for all students and are very knowledgeable in their fields. Every teacher I ever came in contact with seemed like they cared for not only their students' futures but also their well-being.
This school is absolutely amazing, they care about your education and you succeeding in life. They help you with the tools necessary to go to college and I love that. They have people dedicated for what ever you may need and there always there for you.
The only thing I would change is stop changing the schedule for bells, testing etc.. it get very confusing when one person tells you one thing, the next thing someone is telling you something else gets kinda annoying.
I have been at Atrisco Heritage Academy HS for my 4 years of high school. The teachers that I had the pass 3 years have been great, the taught me great tings that I know will help me after on in life. Now I am in my last year at Atrisco Heritage, my teacher have helped me out a lot to pass my classes. The principal is a GREAT person, I love how she is always with us in our school activities and events.
I like how i got help from many teachers and will help me graduate on time. Atrisco heritage academy is one of the best schools out thier. I appreciate many teachers out thier for all the support and the help
I liked a lot of the people there and I had a great athletic experiencs here, one thing though I hated was the traffic situation
Being a senior at this school, only having one entrance and exit sucks! There's always a lot of traffic its pretty annoying. I'm hoping in the near future that will change, but overall this school is really good.
The school is super fun and really hard on academic learn to push the students to achieve better. A lot of student involvement.
My experience at Atrisco Heritage Academy High School was awesome. I went to Atrisco for 4 years and I do not regret going to this high school. The teachers at Atrisco are awesome. You can go and see any counselor at any time and they are more than likely to help you out.
Atrisco Heritage is a great school for anyone who wants to expand their horizons and try something new. There are different academies to join such as the film academy, the health academy or the law academy.
I love the teachers but the school culture has change since a change in administration. College prep courses such as Ap courses are available. The school has a very good Collage Go center to help students chose majors, Colleges and to help students get scholarships.
The school is great, the teachers are the best and communication is good. Basically every thing is at least good except the attitude of many of the students.
I enjoyed my years at this school. It has opened community and great services. And the spirit of the school is beyond perfect.
The things that I loved at Atrisco Heritage Academy were its extreme diversity among many thriving peers. The teachers there were not just there for the payment every week, but for the massive interest at helping students skyrocket in academics, sports, and even in their daily lives. I've built connections and grown attached to this campus because it helped me strive in my academics, and create a positive mindset in this life that we live each day.
Atrisco Heritage is a great school to attend. The teachers are great and helpful towards students. In Atrisco their is a great deal of diversity, especially among the Hispanic community. The club SOMOS is a school club the involves Hispanic students to commemorate their culture and how these different cultures are important. The sport's teams are not the greatest, but they try really hard which is a great accomplishment. Overall Atrisco is a school I would recommend, even though it is big with over 2,000, the environment is great,
Start Your Review of Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
I now graduated from highschool and attented all 4 years at this school. Freshmen year it was a bit intimidating being that it is such a huge school and had constantly heard that the school was very strict in which reality it was like any other school but they really took safety seriously. There is many great teachers here and clubs for everyone .
My four years at atrsico are quite memorable. I can't forget the teachers who stood by my side and helped me thoughout the rough times I've enconterend while in high school. I appriate the people I had surrounded myself with.
I played tennis for them. They valued individuals and sports. It was surprising that they allowed homeschoolers to play but we were able to.