Atrisco Heritage Academy High School Reviews

I like how i got help from many teachers and will help me graduate on time. Atrisco heritage academy is one of the best schools out thier. I appreciate many teachers out thier for all the support and the help
I liked a lot of the people there and I had a great athletic experiencs here, one thing though I hated was the traffic situation
Being a senior at this school, only having one entrance and exit sucks! There's always a lot of traffic its pretty annoying. I'm hoping in the near future that will change, but overall this school is really good.
Start Your Review of Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
The school is super fun and really hard on academic learn to push the students to achieve better. A lot of student involvement.
My experience at Atrisco Heritage Academy High School was awesome. I went to Atrisco for 4 years and I do not regret going to this high school. The teachers at Atrisco are awesome. You can go and see any counselor at any time and they are more than likely to help you out.
Atrisco Heritage is a great school for anyone who wants to expand their horizons and try something new. There are different academies to join such as the film academy, the health academy or the law academy.
I love the teachers but the school culture has change since a change in administration. College prep courses such as Ap courses are available. The school has a very good Collage Go center to help students chose majors, Colleges and to help students get scholarships.
The school is great, the teachers are the best and communication is good. Basically every thing is at least good except the attitude of many of the students.
I enjoyed my years at this school. It has opened community and great services. And the spirit of the school is beyond perfect.
The things that I loved at Atrisco Heritage Academy were its extreme diversity among many thriving peers. The teachers there were not just there for the payment every week, but for the massive interest at helping students skyrocket in academics, sports, and even in their daily lives. I've built connections and grown attached to this campus because it helped me strive in my academics, and create a positive mindset in this life that we live each day.
Atrisco Heritage is a great school to attend. The teachers are great and helpful towards students. In Atrisco their is a great deal of diversity, especially among the Hispanic community. The club SOMOS is a school club the involves Hispanic students to commemorate their culture and how these different cultures are important. The sport's teams are not the greatest, but they try really hard which is a great accomplishment. Overall Atrisco is a school I would recommend, even though it is big with over 2,000, the environment is great,
I now graduated from highschool and attented all 4 years at this school. Freshmen year it was a bit intimidating being that it is such a huge school and had constantly heard that the school was very strict in which reality it was like any other school but they really took safety seriously. There is many great teachers here and clubs for everyone .
My four years at atrsico are quite memorable. I can't forget the teachers who stood by my side and helped me thoughout the rough times I've enconterend while in high school. I appriate the people I had surrounded myself with.
I played tennis for them. They valued individuals and sports. It was surprising that they allowed homeschoolers to play but we were able to.
the only thing that i liked about attending atrisco was just how new the buildings were but besides that i felt really left behind, no teachers ever really worried about anything because apparently thats how college is but i mean it would've helped to have someone there throughout the whole 4 years to actually be there and mindful and maybe even push me to succeed in my classes even more. Most of my teachers would complain than teach and the higher faculty always seemed to be in a horrible mood unless you were apart of student council. i truly didn't learn that much i do wish i went to another highschool, everyone gets away with everything its honestly sad
Great learning at this school. The think is teachers and administrators are very rude, especially the securities.
My overall experience at Atrisco Heritage Academy High School was extremely amazing. The teachers really try to help any student who needs help. Although there are many student at this school, the teachers pay attention to every single student in class. They offer some classes that other public schools do not. Their sports teams are great. They all shows passion and devotion towards the sport they are participating. What I most like about this high school is the spirit. The spirit is always in a positive way, there are of course some fights, but that is just part of high school. Most importantly the safety can be recognized as one of the high schools who have a great safety program.
Start Your Review of Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
What I like about Atrisco Heritage Academy is teachers are giving us heads up to prepare ourselves how college will be. Giving us more opportunities to plan our future for college. And to see for a change are continue giving more opportunities, more learning for us to be ready.
At Atrisco Heritage Academy I have learned and grown so much in such little time. My teachers are extremely supportive and are always concerned for us to succeed. They do their best to prepare me for college as well as challenging me in each of my core classes.
I love the teachers and the students are just really well orientated for the most part. It is a very friendly campus full of clubs like MESA, or GSA and even Black Student Union!