Atlantic High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+391 Students
- B380 Students
- A350 Students
- A-342 Students
- A+261 Students
- A-247 Students
- C216 Students
- A-178 Students
- B122 Students
- B-122 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.71 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.71 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.76 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.101 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.77 responses
Atlantic High School Reviews
Review Atlantic High School
The guidance counselors are fantastic! Art and elective teachers are also great. The problem with the IB program is that it isn't really teaching. Talking, maybe PowerPoints, and lots of great assignments; but, all the work is done on your own, which is why it takes so much time. If you have the time to teach yourself you can shine, otherwise dual enroll and actually get taught. AVID program is excellent. Teachers really care about the whole student!
Cheerleaders ! Are and will always be the best, why? Well because, without cheerleaders, a football team wouldn't be itself. Cheerleaders are supporters, no matter what sport, you need support. And as a cheerleader, I believe we play a very important role in the community of football as well as all other sports. We do not want okay, we want GREAT!
The food is terrible that's coming from a school. Normally public schools don't give out the most healthiest and tasteful kind of food. Sports though, this school takes it's football team very seriously. For last couple years most of our funding essentially went into the football team, and although we were undefeated for a while things began to turn this year. Also in this school unless your taking college level courses from what i heard you aren't really prepared for college, it's more like you get your just thrown into that world.