Atlantic Coast High School Reviews

My experience throughout my time attending Atlantic Coast High School was not what was expected. My first two years there were exciting as I made new friends, joining activities and taking part in school organized events. Towards the end of my high school years, some teachers started becoming less and less reliant as far as the basics. The curriculum had changed and there were new rules and changes to the school that were absurd.
As one of the students who was the very first to go all four years on this new campus i got to see first-hand just what direction the school was trying to go and what possible moves it was striving to make this a very nice school for more to attend to receive a proper education despite being new school at the time .
There's a really nice family atmosphere about my school, those who choose to have school spirit take a lot of pride in being a "stingray" and being apart of Atlantic Coast. I'm a prideful person of where I come from so that has always resonated well with me.
Start Your Review of Atlantic Coast High School
Throughout my entire High School career at ACHS I have been supplied the tools for success. In the advanced placement program I do not believe I have had any teacher lack concern for my personal development. There were times i felt confused on my work, felt unhappy and times I felt giving up as a whole and my teachers were willing to always push me higher. I owe my greatest gratitude to my counselor Mrs. Rennert I will not graduate without her when she tells me she has faith in me I began to have faith in myself again. Atlantic Coast means a new chance to me. There were time I had not taken my academic career as serious as I should have been when I'm on campus it feels like and I will use my career and times here to shape myself into a well rounded global citizen. Attending AC has taught me to caring for others is more important than my own wants and for this I rate this wonderful institution 5 stars.
My experience at Atlantic Coast Highschool was life changing, i met a lot of different people experienced a lot of different things. Most of all i started playing lacrosse a sport i never thought i'd play that opened me up to a new world basically. Showing me a different atmosphere and giving me the opportunities to earn scholarships to D1 or D2 schools. Atlantic coast overall is a well rounded school the teachers are advanced giving the students an college feel, the diversity of the school is low as Caucasian is at the top of the list in race.
Great staff and students. Everyone has been extremely supportive and understanding, especially after having an unexpected life changing event occur.
Being at Atlantic Coast has been life changing. I have met people that I know will be with me for the res of my life. I would like to see less fighting at Atlantic Coast and see more unity. Because at Atlantic Coast it has always been about being one big family and I want to more of that.
The teachers at Atlantic Coast are very good. They know how to get information to students and know good strategies to get information across. The teachers I have had thus far I have become very close to because they care about their students and want to get to know each of them.
A majority of the students are funny and make friends with the teachers. The administration is friendly.
The physical school is fairly new and great, the student body is overly crowded as of recent, although theschool is nicely organized and tries to keep up with the number of students with the large staff.
My experience at Atlantic Coast High School has been wonderful. It is a very great environment to be in.
I liked Atlantic Coast High a lot because of the people there. The students are friendly,and accepting. I also like how there are plenty of clubs and activities that you can participate in. Whether you are a teacher or student there is something for you to love about going there.
I attended AC for all four years of high school. It was nice to attend a clean and newer school, being that my freshman year was the second year the school was open. The teachers there really were understanding and helpful and I enjoyed my high school experience there. I would recommend attending Atlantic Coast for your high school experience.
Very good school filled with caring faculty and students. I enjoyed coming to school every day and seeing all my friends. It was a fun environment to be in for 4 years.
Great experience I graduated there and the school is very diverse. I am came from out of state originally and I moved to Jax and attended this school entering my sophomore yr. and I played football every year I was there, the coaches wasn't all that but now I think they have new coaches but the teachers are fair and it's not as bad as you think and if your a freshman attend orientation cause that helps the cafe food was fair and if you play sports that's awesome it's really fun and the students make the sport even more exciting their overall pretty supportive
I loved attending Atlantic Coast High School! The diversity, abundance of clubs and activities, and supportive teachers made my high-school experience worthwhile and extremely memorable. Even though I moved from another state, I can honestly say if I could go back in time to stay in my home state or move to Jacksonville, I wouldn't hesitate to move toward ACHS.
Start Your Review of Atlantic Coast High School
Atlantic Coast High Scool, a very interesting place to spend your high school experience, also has its flaws. For instance, giving your students 5 minutes to transition from one class to another is way to short of a time for kids that have to walk to the other side of this huge school. These coaches for after-school activities are quitting left and right eliminating the personal connection to the players. Atlantic Coast is a great school, it just needs some work.
The school is great overall especially due to its focus on the AP program. The teachers who teach AP courses are highly engaged and focused on assisting students pass the AP exam with all their effort.
Of all the schools in Jacksonville, Atlantic Coast has got to be the best. Staff members genuinely care for the futures and needs of students at this high school, a trait that many others seem to lack. The campus is cleanly and bursting with energy. At Atlantic Coast, high school students are afforded with a vast array of academic opportunities and class options to promote a bright future for themselves.