Atlanta High School Reviews

They have a lot of work but other than that this school is great. Good in sports and academics. I would rather went to this school then any other school.
I went to school there quite some time ago and didn't really get the opportunity of graduating there, but I made some life long friends. There was a bit of drama at the school, but that's to be said about any school really. I should know I attended four different high schools. I will forever be connected to that town in some way or another. The school was great and so were the teachers. The faculty and staff really do care about the students. I had some of the best coaches there that shaped me into the college athlete I became. I owe a great deal of my character and determination to them.
Atlanta High School offers students a good variety of academic and vocational courses and has an amazing band program.
Start Your Review of Atlanta High School
This school is relatively small, which makes it perfect to get to know everyone. My senior class is basically 139 memeber family and we are all very close. If there is one thing this school has taught me is that to be successful in life you must have a competive nature. Everything is a completion wether it be sports, academics, or any other extracurricular activity. The only thing I wish to see change is the attitude of some people.
Atlanta High School has been my source of education for the past 3 years. With an amazing staff that are all very dedicated to ensuring a bright future for us, I have never been more proud to be a student at AHS. There is an excellent sports program, with Football, Soccer, Tennis, and even Golf! They offer several Dual Credit courses to students, helping us prepare for college. We have a well developed technology department, which allows us to incorporate electronics into our learning. Overall, Atlanta High School is a great school to be at, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
Atlanta High School has made the high school experience an amazing one. Between the sports and social events, everything has been amazing.
Most of the teachers stay on top of their work. They engage students and care about them learning.
All of my classes have been online so it's great
all my classes have been online so far and my teachers have been very helpful
The BLAST after school program is good.
Something that makes the school unique is the fact they give us personal school computers. Depending on the kind of person you are the technology either increases progress or hinders it. The classes have intergrated the computers into their work, and it helps.
Depending on who you ask the teachers are either the best ever, or don't teach you anything. With me many teachers just do their job, while other do more than you expect. All of the teachers are insightful, and may talk about current events after all work is done. They care about their students but the ones that give respect to their teachers get amazing help. They communicate well depending on the class and the students in the room. All of the teacher grade on about the same time so grades are in after about a day or two after receiving them.
In my opinion, the school is not particularly up to code when it comes to health standards in the cafeteria. The food is almost to the point of not being edible. Also, the school nurse seems almost impossible to get hold of during a school day because she is traveling from campus to campus.
There are a pretty large amount of extracurricular activities, considering the size of the school. There are enough to allow everyone to have some type of option for themselves if they are interested in being more involved.
If I could do the entire experience al over again, I would definitely attend Atlanta High School again. My overall experience at the school was great. I felt included in events/class/organizations almost all the time. I feel that this school is unique because everyone involved in the school, whether it be staff, students, or parents, genuinely care for you well-being and future.
A vast majority, although not all of the teachers at Atlanta High School, are great teachers. I almost never had any difficulties with getting help in class or after class when it was needed. Overall, the lessons taught each day were of great value, and relayed information that was helpful not only to that class in particular but in every day life as well. I appreciated my teachers and all that I was taught while attending there.
Everyone always fit into their ethnic groups. I don't really see a lot of mexicans hanging out with white kids. Another thing, there is a lot of peer pressure. its either drugs or religion. If you're not religious you get bullied. If you don't do some form of harmful substance (or have never has sex) then you're bullied. It is kind of hypocritical and rude.
Start Your Review of Atlanta High School
It's alright I guess. Things can always improve
The safety here is awful much like today: we got bomb threats. We don't have much safety here at all. We really need to improve
The clubs I am in either never meet frequently or others (like band or athletics) meet way too much.