Atlanta Girls' School Reviews

It was a free place for creativity and leadership. Here I was able to grow as a person academically which prepared me for my college courses as well as creating a voice for myself.
Atlanta Girls' School is an amazing school for girls. This school allows you to find your passions and grow and learn about yourself. This school also helps you break out of your comfort zone and support you along the way. The faculty and staff is very comforting and ready to help you learn and grow.
AGS has definitely has its pros and cons. For starters, the girl empowerment vibe is great to have as a young women and the teachers, as people, are very nice people. However, any time there is a teacher that teaches well, they end up leaving the school shortly thereafter.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Girls' School
The Atlanta Girls' School is a wonderful to attend and it separates itself from other private schools in the surrounding area with programs like Winterim (a 2 week program after Winter Break where students participate in academic-based classes like Spanish and Latino Film Studies, Self-Defense, etc...), EDLS (a program designed to teach and develop leadership skills and help students discover their strengths and weaknesses and how to deal with both), required global travel and many more avenues. However, the best part about attending this school is the long-lasting relationships you create not only with your friends, but with teachers, parents of other teachers and so on.
The education aspect is very good. I felt very prepared for college as far as work load and using my voice in my college classes. Club diversity could be better and giving students more of a voice in their own learning paths. Going to a single sexed school has been scientifically proven to help children learn better, and I believe this is true. Although I went to this all girls school, I do not feel like I was made to be totally socially awkward when talking to males, but I do feel as though I was a little naive to the way things were in the rest of the world. This feeling could have been counteracted with more out of school social experiences on my part, but also more opportunities for that given to me at school.
I really have enjoyed my time at Atlanta Girls School. It is the only all girls school in Gerogia, and has given me a unique opportunity to what an all girls school education entails.
A good looking exterior with nothing inside. Slogans and empty rhetoric are all the administration at this school have any competence with.
I attend the Atlanta Girls School and it is by far the greatest learning and social experience that I have ever had. The students are friendly, the teachers are talented, and the culture and traditions are fun and creative. I would not want to go to school anywhere else!
Atlanta Girl's School is one of the most amazing places for a girl to go for high school. the school not only is extremely inclusive but has an amazing community of LGBTQ+ students.
Atlanta Girls' School is an all girls private school in the city of Atlanta. The girls learn in an environment that is nurturing and with a mission statement that says it all "Leading Girls' to Lead Lives of Purpose."
Atlanta Girls' School is honestly the best place for girls. The founders of this middle and high school envisioned an independent school that reflected not some , but all of Atlanta. Not only is Atlanta girls' school diverse racially, but economically and religiously as well. AGS is a place for girls to grow into women, develop confidence and become the powerful women of tomorrow.
It is a very new school in the grand scheme of things, but within the short time it has been open, it has created a very strong academic curriculum and is continuously improving other areas. The school really focuses on annalis and wanting to truly learn subject matter.
I love AGS! I have had the opportunity to participate in incredible internships with two business and global travel in Belize. The teachers support each and every student and challenge them to be their best.
Atlanta Girls school has been a really good experience for me. The teachers are really helpful and the administration tries to listen to complaints. I am not really into sports but it seems like the girls who are like it a lot. Since it is an all girl school I can concentrate on my work and not have to worry about boys. There are two problems though. One problem is that there is no cafeteria and the food options are too expensive. The other problem is that there are a lot of girls and the building sometimes seems too small. All in all I still recommend the school and would go there again if I had to choose from the beginning.
This school has wonderful teachers and allows students a great opportunity to learn information in as much depth as they'd like. Unfortunately, it is a very unhappy place for teenage girls. I can't put my finger on why that is, but most of the girls seem miserable by the time they are seniors.
I have been a student since, the 6th grade. I have continued to see the school improve each year. It is a small school with an amazing community. The teachers and students incourage each other to grow. I have seen in myself and others a positive change. The enviroment and community incourages gaining self confidence. Also, peers push each other to work harder and become stronger learners. We focuse on finding our personal learning styles and creating bonds between students and staff. Overal, I love this schoo! And, incourage everyone to tour and learn more about the school.
This is my second year at Atlanta Girls School and I have really enjoyed it so far. Coming from a public school, I was really impressed with the tight community between students and teachers. The teachers are so supportive and they are dedicated to the success of all students. The students are really welcoming, which gives it a real community feeling. Something that I really enjoy about Atlanta Girls School is the unique programs and classes that are fit for you. The administrators and teachers put in full effort to support your learning and prepare you for the future. Atlanta Girls School is a very diverse community that is accepting of all races, cultures, ethnicities, etc. In addition, AGS offers variety of sports ranging from beginner to experienced. I can already tell that AGS has impacted me such much in just over a year of being here.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Girls' School
Beware online classes cost $$$
The sports are not given attention but good clubs
Parents do not have much of a say