Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Atlanta Girls' School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+19 Students
- A-19 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Atlanta Girls' School Reviews
Review Atlanta Girls' School
I have been a student since, the 6th grade. I have continued to see the school improve each year. It is a small school with an amazing community. The teachers and students incourage each other to grow. I have seen in myself and others a positive change. The enviroment and community incourages gaining self confidence. Also, peers push each other to work harder and become stronger learners. We focuse on finding our personal learning styles and creating bonds between students and staff. Overal, I love this schoo! And, incourage everyone to tour and learn more about the school.
I attend the Atlanta Girls School and it is by far the greatest learning and social experience that I have ever had. The students are friendly, the teachers are talented, and the culture and traditions are fun and creative. I would not want to go to school anywhere else!
As a graduate of Atlanta Girls' School, I am so happy I attended AGS for my middle and high school years. It formed me into the confident, intelligent, young woman I am today, and for that I am thankful. Because of the academic rigor, I feel that I am more than prepared for college, as I think high school was harder than college. The bonds I made with my fellow classmates are something special, my teacher relationships are still in tact to this day, and I know I will always have a place to call home. I encourage any girl and family to check out Atlanta Girls' School. Even if you're skeptical, whether it is about no boys, the small environment, or uniform, the Girls' school is totally worth every second. If you want to be excited to go to school everyday, this is your place. Get ready to become a strong, confident, independent girl who is ready to take on the world! Go Hurricanes!