Atholton High School Reviews

There's a lot of diversity here and I'm told we have lot more school spirit and kindness than some other schools in our area.
I attend the school it is clean and some staff go harder for the student then other. The school has receive new administration recently who been "ok".
I was an immigrant and started my junior year in Atholton HS. The people were very nice especially the teachers! They guided me well and helped me in my studies and all.
Start Your Review of Atholton High School
It was a great school, and a super nice community. The only thing that sucked about it was the parking lots and all the so called "drivers" who didn't actually know how to drive that well.
Really good school, the teachers were great and very helpful to get the students ready for college. The courses were meant to be a little difficult to help us all in the overall outcome which was very beneficial.
Atholton High School is full of opportunity for every kind of student. Whether you're interested in drama, sports, robotics, art, dance, band, or anything else there will be something for you there!
I enjoy the supportiveness from friends and teachers. They made it enjoyable and can already see it will be so next year.
It is a very diverse school. Lots to do there if you choose to involve yourself into its community. Even though the school went through renovations, it still looks terrible. I also think the school spirit in the school is quite low due to all the complaints from the administration.
Atholton High School was a diverse institution that exposed me to students of various different social and cultural backgrounds. This school also had highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers and staff that held intellectually stimulating lectures. I was able to join various extracurricular activities and hold leadership positions. During my four years at Atholton, I not only formed a tight network of friends, but I also learned valuable life lessons that I continue to carry with me into college.
I really like the friends I’ve made throughout the years so far and how my school plans really fun events.
This is the place where I shed my antisocial past self and grew into the person I am today. I played on the freshman, junior varsity and varsity volleyball team and I ran track and field all throughout high school and made some wonderful friends that I'm still in touch with today. I was able to do all this and get into the university of my choice. I made so many memories at this school! I still go back and talk to the teachers.
My experience was fantastic. The academics, clubs, and friendships that I developed at Atholton help to shape my future academic endeavors.
I loved attending Atholton High School. They include everyone regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic background or sex. They were a great school to attend when returning from overseas with my military family. I made life-long friends there and I will always treasure the education I received.
Wish certain teachers would care more and be more involved, but honestly love this school. This only applies to certain teachers, I do have many teachers that I could talk to about anything. All teachers are willing to stay after school and give the students the extra time they need. I wish the food was better, I blame it for a few of my sicknesses, but overall pretty good.
Pretty good school, there are some amazing teachers here but there are also bad ones, great environment
My four years of highschool were very good. I participated in many activities and sports and always felt involved and apart of the school. THe admisnistrations is average but besides that
Atholton is a very good school it has challenging courses and the teaches try their hardest to help you pass your classes.
Start Your Review of Atholton High School
I am currently a senior at Atholton high school. I love the school because most of the students are very kind to others. and the teachers are very fair and almost always willing to help a student with work. the school has a wide variety of clubs and I personally think the RPG club is the best.
This was a great high school to attend! The curriculum and teachers were very constructive and helped prepare me for college. When starting college I found myself to be in the middle to top half of my college courses.
The Atholton campus is very nice after the renovation. There are phenomenal teachers, but there are also poor and disorganized ones. Student services is a mess and is not helpful whatsoever for college preparation or scheduling.