Athens High School Reviews

The school has a very positive environment and everybody is always willing to lend each other a hand. The teachers are very kind and supportive of all the students. I feel that Athens does a really good job of teaching everybody important life skills inside and outside the classroom.
As a student at Athens High School, I have been introduced to many opportunities I would otherwise not have. The staff as well as other students are supportive and provide the school with a comforting environment. I feel as though I am able to branch out through trying new things through electives, as well as talking to counselors and teachers who can help me personalize my schedule in order to make my high school experience the best it can be. Through the many events Athens holds, such as charity week, students are able to come together in order to improve the lives of others all around the world. I am truly blessed to be attending Athens, as I know that my school introduces me to amazing experiences that I will hold with me as I continue on throughout my life.
I loved my experience at Athens High School. The community is great, and everyone gets along very well. We raised over $155,000 for charity our senior year, and that couldn't have been done at any other high school in my opinion. The teachers and staff are amazing, and I couldn't be happier with my high school experience. The only thing that I did not enjoy about this school was that they only encouraged students to go to a University. They discouraged other routes, like community college, and the trades.
Start Your Review of Athens High School
Great school. Great academics, some people in the school are just scary though. Other than that would like to see the arts program get extended and more disciplinary action.
I liked how they school supports you when you need it. They really look out for all students alike and will do their best to make sure you have everything you need to do your best.
I loved Athens High school. I thought it’s college prep program was fantastic and as I end my senior year, I’m happy to say it’s prepared me well for college.
The Troy School District is a great district to grow up in school in! With highly experienced faculty and hands on learning education is so fun!
Overall, my experience at Athens High School was very good. Most of the teachers and administration really care about the students and do their best to help each and every one of them succeed. The school culture is very accepting as most students and staff are very accepting of people of other races, religions, genders and sexuality. There was various clubs and sports available for students to participate in. Students are granted resources to further their education, and if something a student needs is unavailable, teachers and staff will find a way to make it accessible to them. There are also retired police officers to maintain school safety during school hours. The doors are also locked to increase safety. Teachers and staff do a great job of preparing students for college.
Athens is a great environment for all students. There is a lot of diversity allowing anyone and everyone to fit in. At Athens, there is a charity week where we have raised thousands of dollars for organziations to further help our community. Athens has amazing teachers and administrators making it a top tier high school in Michigan .
I did enjoy my time here especially with the dedicated staff. I have seen a lot of improvements and renovations at school which has helped improve the atmosphere at Athens High School. I would like to see the funding go towards scholarships and other opportunities to help those in need.
I like that we are able to make our own decisions , our school should change the teachers up like get new ones to replace the old ones
What I like about Athens High School is that it offers tracks for students of all academic levels and interests. There are a wide range of class subjects, electives, and difficulty levels. Furthermore, the student body is very diverse in ethnicity and culture. The staff and location of the school make me feel safe. I wish the food options and quality were better.
I currently love Athens, and nearly all of my teachers, whether I've had them academically or not. They are considerate towards their students and understanding when difficult circumstances come up, and always wish the best for their students and look out for the students' best interests and are encouraging. Also, the fresh-baked cookies during lunch are top-notch, I have to add.
i loved how diverse the school was and how every teacher made sure every student was ready for college. i also loved how the school had a charity week it helped students take part in the real world and do good for the people in need.
Overall a great experience. Most staff is ready to help all students, and I found it to be a welcoming school overall. Like any other school, it has its defects, namely the food, sports, and facilities.
great teachers and staff the school itself is not the best building ever considering it lacks windows but it does suffice.
The teachers and staff are amazing. The student body is truly diverse and open. Not only educationally but the other extracurricular Athens provides is phenomenal.
Start Your Review of Athens High School
Athens High school is an exceptional school. Students are very nice, the teachers are experienced, friendly, and helpful, and the school culture is phenomenal. Athens is a rigorous school that provides a fun and safe environment for students to excel.
Athens High School challenges and prepares its students for further education. It gives you the resources and materials for success and you choose whether or not to take advantage of them. There were also a lot of ways to get involved within the school.
I loved being a red hawk. It was great. Just small things here and there kind of sucked . like the fact that there are no windows . or the fact that the bathrooms were never clean overall Athens was pretty chill.