Athens High School Reviews

I enjoyed the superior academics and helpful teachers. I have also enjoyed the band program and the opportunities to be a leader.
My daughter attended AHS and got an excellent education that prepared her well for college. She has completed her degree in three years thanks to the early college enrollment offerings!
This is a great school! I love the community and the learning environment. The teachers are all enthusiastic and want to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Athens High School
I began school at Athens High in the fall of 2007. it began as a new and scary experience that was helped by the helpful upperclassmen. we all learned the layout and very quickly became part of the crowd. upon the time of graduation from the school, we all learned the basic life skills to grow as young adults.
Athens has a friendly staff. The building itself is old and shows it. The bathroom on the south side of the building is tiny. They broke ground for the new building a couple months ago but I don't think the students will move there for another 2 years.
I really love everything about Athens High School because it really get everybody ready for our future. It helps us get ready for the real world, in other words, it's a great college readiness and I really love it. It may have some flaws, but overall it's good. The teachers helps us stay focus on, and always have us prepared . But overall It's great.
There is good communication for parents and students. Teachers really seem to care about the students.
It's a little bit diverse most people are nice to each others; there are a few bad one though.
I havent had much of an opinion on this
Very good job; not not too strict but strict enough to keep us safe.
Most Extracurricular activities are very fun and are well funded, Jrotc, Basketball, and band are your best ones.
It is a good school; the parents could do more to help and engage the community though.
I like most of the Teachers at Athens High School most of them hep students in anyway they can; along with making very engaging lessons.
They often like to help people. Depending on their standards in the school. Such as the ones that get in trouble are the ones they wouldn't help
This school has a lot of ways to get involved and has different programs for students who are leaning towards a certain career path.
Most teachers are really invested into their work and care about helping students do well, and make class interesting.
Always has nurse on duty, very little bully and the security measures is very good.
Start Your Review of Athens High School
Their academic subjects are highly recommended to all qualified students.

implement curriculum, proper scheduling and workload.
Overall quality of teachers are wonderful, as what I've said

they are the best the way they teaches and their interest to the students.

As well as to the parents.
They have the best extracurricular and parents involvement is excellent especially in band they

are the best. My son involved in Scholars Bowl, National Honor Society, Beta Club, Jazz Band,

Marching Band, Symphonic Band, Concert Band. Also every Tuesday after school he is tutoring

Learn To Read to younger students.