Athens Drive High School Reviews

Athens is a great school. It is officially a health science magnet school and offers a good STEM program. I ended up with a lot of great teachers and the principal is a really nice guy. There are some not so great people at Athens but if you stay in the right group of people your time at Athens will be great.
The different sections clubs and even academic pods make it so there’s a group/dwelling for everyone and they all feel like a family
This school has an excellent band program and a great Marching Band program. Participating in the color guard with the band program has been the best part about high school for me.
Start Your Review of Athens Drive High School
They have a wonderful band program with an excellent Marching Band. This band program has been the best part of my high school career.
It has been a great four years being able to be a part of the health science academy and having the opportunity to volunteer in many different environments
What I like about Athens Drive High School is the Academies available to students. The most notable ones are the STEM academy and the Health Science academy. These two academies really prepare students for college with their preferred interests.
The teachers are pretty good, and I love the clubs and sports that they offer. I hope that in the future they get more security and develop more ways to protect the students and help them feel safe.
Athens is a culturally diverse school and offers a good education. It was recently changed to a STEM school so it offers the program to lead a student towards a college education. The administration is very good and the principal is very involved with student life.
Athens Drive High School is a great and diverse high school. Most teachers care about the students succeeding. There are many clubs, activities and sports to get involved with.
Academically challenging school that has great teachers and wonderful facilities. Best part is the student population is not too large and it’s not too small.
If you want to get the best education from Athens, I would suggest joining the STEM Academy (focused on science, tech, eng, math). The teachers are good and the peers tend to work harder and are more focused. Join the marching band!! The sports teams are mediocre except for basketball, and football got a lot better this year! The food is bad but you can go off.
I enjoyed my time at Athens Drive because I had great opportunities, friends, and experiences that really helped to prep me for college. Great teachers, friendly atmosphere.
I liked how there were so many paths to choose from. For example, while I was in the health science academy some of my friends were in the STEM academy or in the capstone program, or they took a computer or drafting route. The athletic events are fun to go to because the student sections are always fun and safe.
The magnet high school experience is amazing and almost all of the teachers I've had were awesome and willing to go out of their way to help students.
I didn't enjoy going to this high school whatsoever. the academics was horrible, some teachers teach you what they want you to know instead of actual factual knowledge. The "student life" is horrible there are fights everyday , constant bullying and the faculty does nothing about it. I was in dangerous situation due to another student and 2 teachers walked by and I screamed help me he wont let go and they did not do a single thing they just kept walking.
Athens drive is really a great school for global health and sciences. Teachers in there are great and experienced and are always trying to make you better. Though it is old, it has a really positive enviornment.
This school is extremely diverse and filled with passionate teachers who genuinely care about students.
Start Your Review of Athens Drive High School
Athens drive staff cares about each and every student while also teaching the curriculum in an efficient way. There are many amazing opportunities at this school.
The band program at Athens Drive was what helped me get through high school. It was where I met many of my friends that encouraged me to do well in school and excel in music at the same time. Although we weren't the highest ranking school or anything, I still had great teachers that were encouraging and helped prepare us for college.
The teachers are great, but the environment isn't so much the same. I liked the teachers I had my junior and senior year, the were very caring and attentive. A lot of the teachers, if not all, seemed to really care about your well being and your education.