Athens Drive High School Reviews

For the most part we have had a good experience as a family. The school met each of my child's needs. The athletic department does a great job. Parents are very involved with the Jag Club.
Athens drive is a great school, has wonderful teachers and opportunities!
Teachers here are very helpful. Though it has very little diversity compared to surrounding schools, students here are mature and understanding.
Overall, I had a lot of great teachers who knew how to educate and cared for the well-being of all their students. The staff works hard and does their part in making sure everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals. The only negative is the student body has some behavioral issues but that’s something that staff can’t really help with because it’s hard to fix an issue if you don’t know that there is even a problem. But overall my stay has been very influential.
Start Your Review of Athens Drive High School
My experience had it ups and down . The most important thing i got out of this school is at Athens we are a family here. And all the teachers want you to graduate even if you can’t push yourself they will help you . The only thing i didn’t like about the school is the fighting . Administration need to do ineffective job of preventing fights by making it easier for students to report it and they actually take action.
I loved being in the marching band for 4 years. Their band program for both marching band, percussion, guard and concert bands is awesome!
I went to school here. The Teachers and The office administrators were amazing and very helpful the years that I went to school there.
Athens is a great school. It is officially a health science magnet school and offers a good STEM program. I ended up with a lot of great teachers and the principal is a really nice guy. There are some not so great people at Athens but if you stay in the right group of people your time at Athens will be great.
The different sections clubs and even academic pods make it so there’s a group/dwelling for everyone and they all feel like a family
This school has an excellent band program and a great Marching Band program. Participating in the color guard with the band program has been the best part about high school for me.
They have a wonderful band program with an excellent Marching Band. This band program has been the best part of my high school career.
It has been a great four years being able to be a part of the health science academy and having the opportunity to volunteer in many different environments
What I like about Athens Drive High School is the Academies available to students. The most notable ones are the STEM academy and the Health Science academy. These two academies really prepare students for college with their preferred interests.
The teachers are pretty good, and I love the clubs and sports that they offer. I hope that in the future they get more security and develop more ways to protect the students and help them feel safe.
Athens is a culturally diverse school and offers a good education. It was recently changed to a STEM school so it offers the program to lead a student towards a college education. The administration is very good and the principal is very involved with student life.
Athens Drive High School is a great and diverse high school. Most teachers care about the students succeeding. There are many clubs, activities and sports to get involved with.
Academically challenging school that has great teachers and wonderful facilities. Best part is the student population is not too large and it’s not too small.
If you want to get the best education from Athens, I would suggest joining the STEM Academy (focused on science, tech, eng, math). The teachers are good and the peers tend to work harder and are more focused. Join the marching band!! The sports teams are mediocre except for basketball, and football got a lot better this year! The food is bad but you can go off.
Start Your Review of Athens Drive High School
I enjoyed my time at Athens Drive because I had great opportunities, friends, and experiences that really helped to prep me for college. Great teachers, friendly atmosphere.
I liked how there were so many paths to choose from. For example, while I was in the health science academy some of my friends were in the STEM academy or in the capstone program, or they took a computer or drafting route. The athletic events are fun to go to because the student sections are always fun and safe.
The magnet high school experience is amazing and almost all of the teachers I've had were awesome and willing to go out of their way to help students.