Athens Christian School Reviews

The academic level is above other public schools and the teachers help with 1 on 1 learning when needed. challenging but prepares for college
I loved the safe and welcoming environment provided at the school. Since the school is smaller, everyone knows everyone. I loved that. It made me feel included and a part of a big family. Athens Christian School prepared me for college. I am a very organized and diligent student, and I give that credit to how Athens Christian School helped shape me.
I like that Athens Christian gets you prepared to take the SAT and ACT and also gets you ready for college. I would like to see the dress code change.
Start Your Review of Athens Christian School
It was a great atmosphere and helped me work on my relationship with God but I do think it dosent prepare you for the real world well enough
As both a parent and a member of the faculty, I can say that the teachers really view this job as a mission. They love and pray for the kids. Two of my kids have graduated from ACS (and are currently attending UGA), and I have 3 more in the middle and high school. It has been a great fit for our family!
As a mom of two athletic girls who played softball and basketball I think ACS did a good job of providing opportunity athletically and balanced it out with a solid academic foundation that allowed both my daughters to be very successful in college. The best part is the Christian worldview that supported all they did and allowed them to strengthen their faith. Teachers truly care and invest in the lives of students.
I like the environment and how everyone is close to each other like a family. I would like to see the dress code change. I know that is a small detail, but wearing khakis everyday is not what I wanted to wear for my senior year especially since I came from a school that would let us wear jeans. Overall though the school is a great place and teaches a great deal of academics to help in your high school career and future.
We love ACS. My four children attended this school and now I have 3 grandchildren attending! One of my children has a reading comprehension learning disability and because of how wonderful Mrs. Kennon is as a teacher, my child has the confidence to climb mountains and not just hills.
I think ACS has a wonderful, safe learning environment where the Bible is taught daily. Students have the opportunity to be involved in many activities after school. I love ACS!
My daughters attended ACS school, and I'm not only pleased with the academics, but also the Christian emphasis. The Christian perspective curriculum and teaching is important.
ACS is truly like a family to me. My co-workers are incredibly talented and so loving and encouraging as they teach our students. We have incredible parents that are involved and support our mission. I love working alongside such great people.
This school has been very supportive of our son and his learning disabilities. He gets homework help and tutors. He is making better grades than he did in public school and really learning. We love them.
Athens Christian School is a wonderful private school. I have had a great experience with my four children here!
We are in our 3rd year at ACS and absolutely love it! Would highly recommend to anyone looking into a private school!
Athens Christian School makes every effort to work with and serve families in the area with the mission of preparing young people to be effective and successful as adults, always trying to model a Biblical worldview.
We had the privilege of meeting and working a team of educators at ACS that truly cared about our grandchildren. ACS should be a strong candidate if a parent wants a caring, nurturing environment that focuses on the whole child. The academics at ACS are solid, the teachers are invested in their students, the homework support...all these things make ACS a strong "family" for our children (and grandchildren).
ACS provides a loving, caring, family environment with a quality education! Our school embraces diversity and different learning styles.
Start Your Review of Athens Christian School
Athens Christian School has wonderful teachers and administrators who care for every student. ACS seeks to guide students in their academics as well as spiritually and socially. I would highly recommend ACS to any parent searching for a quality education in a Christian environment!
The best school I've ever been a part of. I feel safe with my children here. I love the Christian education and the choice not to follow common core.
When we moved from Massachusetts to Georgia we loved the caring atmosphere, outstanding facilities, and multiple opportunities our daughters were going to be able to have - academically and athletically. Both my daughter graduated and had Zell Miller scholarships. It truly prepares students academically and as a well rounded person.