ATC Technical High School Reviews

I like that this school is so involved in college readiness. Atc often has college staff around from different colleges to speak to students about their school. Atc has been a great experience so far the teachers are great and so are the staff.
this school truly lives up to its reputation the staff are only here to help you and the teachers are great they grantee that you will learn something when you walk out of their class the safety is above and beyond and they stick to their rules i really glad i choose this school.
Good teachers, good programs, and a fun student body. You enter expecting a hard time but leave completely college ready, worth all the hard work and time. Only disappointment was the leaving and going to college.
Start Your Review of ATC Technical High School
This school was a challenge and it really prepared me for college. This school was really what I needed. There were however times were I felt extremely overwhelmed because I wanted to be involved in an after school activity that was not in someway based on academia. I loved this school but if they added some extra curricular activities; this school would be the best!
This is one of the challenging and greatest schools to get into. This school is a very safe learning environment. I suggest that if any student that is looking forward to getting a trade in high school then they should attend this school. This school pushed you to be the best and I love that!
The technical aspect of the program is what made me apply to this school. However, More course selections in the event you have met core requirements would be nice
It is a wonderful experience if you are willing to do your best to keep up in school and the technical courses
My experience at ATC has been amazing. It is a great school with amazing academics, and a fast paced learning environment that challenges you to grow and learn better than you ever had before.
What I like about the school is that students leave with a high school diploma and a technical degree so students could get nice paying jobs after and or start their career if they choose to work right after graduating.
ATC is an excellent school with high standards for their students and many opportunities for advancement. The one thing they should fix is the extracurricular activities there are very few extracurricular activities for the students to participate in.
ATC is a verg good school. They give students a lot of resources when it comes to having a future. Though I would like to see more after school activities like sports or clubs
The teachers were amazing and I loved being able to graduate as a pharmacy technician and having friends who graduated with other technical skills.
I liked that ATC offers technical programs for high school students to complete. After they graduate, they are able to join the industry workforce. These programs offer a myriad of experiences for students who may not even know what they want to do after high school. It can give a taste of what a certain career path is like. One thing that should change is providing AP courses in the first semester of the school year since the AP exam is in May. Students are left for another semester before they take the test, which reflects poorly on AP scores.
Great school. My son started last year, teachers are wonderfull. The staff is very helpful and I'm very satisfied with the schedules.
ATC high school is a very rigorous high school. We go at a much faster pace then normal high schools because we do what normally regular schools do in a year in only half a year at our school. The reason for this is because we have Technical Programs, so in order to do those and still graduate we have to work fast. Overall the school is fantastic it is small so you get to know a lot of people but one I do regret not having is sports because then we don't have homecomings or any of that cool stuff.
ATC really focuses on you and makes the environment a fun place to learn. They offer things that other schools don't and the teachers want you to succeed to be the best.
ATC is a good school that is strictly for learning and improving. It has many clubs and activities you can join but it doesn't have any sports so you'd have to go to your home school for that. Other then that, you also get to experience college starting junior year. It's boring if you don't stay active in the school.
Start Your Review of ATC Technical High School
I would refer everyone to that school! I enjoyed most of the staff there. I really appreciate the experience. Thank You.

-Alexia Dixon C/O 2016
I like how ATC has college programs that as junior we are required to take to help us build our future. I would probably change how we have to go to our technical programs over the summer.
This is not your regular highschool. This highschool is filled with friendly kids and nice teachers. There is only four classes to worried about as well. I never felt more comfortable being here and can't wait to start doing the nursing program have they have here!