ASU Preparatory Academy - Polytechnic High School Reviews

Being a small school, the family-like community makes you feel like you are included. The teachers and admin know all the students very well.
This is my first year at Asu Prep Poly high school and I am very thankful for the opportunity to attend. The academics are great and the curriculum is top notch. The school preps you for the 3 main universities in Arizona by giving informational sessions on how to apply for college and why. I am extremely satisfied with this schools organization and also great teachers. I would recommend any student wanting to go to a great university, to come here!
I love ASU Preparatory Academy Polytechnic High School. The school defiantly prepares students for collage life. From small things like our schedules to the curriculum, this school is all about collage readiness. The students are challenged and expected to do their best, while still having fun learning. Also the school is small enough to feel like a family. One of the perks to being right on the actual ASU Polytechnic Collage campus is that the students are able to use the collage campus. High School students are allowed to use the student union before and after school, and the science classes are able to use the science lab for labs. The school spirt and pride is amazing! Lots of students attend sports games to cheer on their fellow classmates and friends. The only thing I would change would be that students can wear ASU t-shirts on Fridays. It would be a nice break from the uniforms during the end of the week.
Start Your Review of ASU Preparatory Academy - Polytechnic High School
This school has higher expectations than all the other public schools I have been too. It's a smaller school so the teachers know everyone by name. They push you to do better and give you several opportunities to get the grade you want.
High school at ASU Prep Polytechnic was interesting. I received a great education and made a lot of friends who I won't forget. High school forced me to grow up in many ways. I had to learn responsibilities like time-management and organization and the difference between right and wrong. I learnt more about who I am and what I loved to do.
This school is a great school I suppose academically speaking but it is lacking, where it is lacking is that the students don't have much of a social expierence that issue though would be fixed in the year that my senior class is gone because they are having a major expansion by then. I would say that was there only flaw as a school.
its was greatszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I enjoyed it because of the different way of learning that they used. This school is very focused on academic success but also college success due to is being a prep school. I was able to learn advanced topics while also learning how to use them in everyday life. This is what makes it really different from other schools. This school doesn't teach the students how to answer the same test question but instead teaches how to analyze a question to answer it. Plus if you are ever having trouble the teachers are extremely dedicated to helping their students. Most teachers stay after school or come before school and just have open office hours that any student can use to get help.
Academically, ASU Prep is a school that really focuses on getting each student to pass, as is shown in their boasted 100% graduation rate. Though there have been problems with teachers and scheduling in the past, the school seems to be growing and improving each year.
Arizona State University Preparatory STEM Academy Polytechnic Campus High School is a charter school located in Mesa, Arizona. Arizona State University Preparatory STEM Academy Polytechnic Campus High School is good for academics, focusing on Cambridge curriculum. Arizona State University Preparatory STEM Academy Polytechnic Campus High School is a good school for students who wish to have a small community, however its size may also deter its potential. There is currently construction to expand the school which is very promising, however it has caused this current school year to be a pain in the buttocks. There is a very active student community with many diverse clubs, happening almost every day. The student-teacher relationships are actually extremely refreshing, and shows how much the teachers care. The diversity has gotten so much better in recent years, and as the school expands, the diversity will follow.
I switched to this school when I was going to be a junior, and it was an amazing change. I came from a large school and it was sort of a culture shock coming here considering how small the school's population actually is. Other than that it was easy to transition and it wasn't hard to become apart of the social scene. Everyone I came across was generous and had no problem accepting me into their friend group. As far as academics go things have been so much better for me as a student. My grades only improve as well as my GPA.
This is my graduating year and I absolutely love this school. This is also my second school year attending this school. I've made lasting friendships, the teachers are great, the curriculum comes from Cambridge and it's great as well. I do recommend this school. You'll have many opportunities to earn college credit before you graduate. You can have one on one with the teachers as well.
ASU Prep is a very different experience from a normal high school, but still a very fulfilling one. Because it is small, all the teachers and students know one another and have a better connection than at a large high school. There is much more personalized teaching and support as well as many resources at your disposal if you want to get ahead. College classes can be taken online, apprenticeships can be applied for, and college labs can be audited. It is a great experience.
ASU Prep-Poly has a lot of diverse opportunities for students who want to go into any field. The high school has connections to people on the university campus so students can benefit from programs such as internships, lab work, and college classes.
I really liked the environment and how many of the students around me were supportive of my ideas and pushed me to be better. I would change the school hours and some of the classes to add more college readiness courses.
ASU Prep has high level Cambridge level courses and the teachers are devoted and excellent. They are remodeling and building new classes to expand . They prepare their students for college.
ASU Prep is a small charter school that focuses highly on academics. Since my freshman year I was encouraged to do well, not because it would make them look better, but for my own personal benefit. They allowed me to skip math classes that I surpassed, which was the deciding factor for me when choosing high schools. While they do require extra credits than most high schools, (seniors don't get half days!) they truly prepare you for college applications and admissions. The association with ASU is pretty good, we're able to use their labs and buildings, and I was able to receive an internship at ASU Poly my senior year. The faculty is very transitional, and the admins are often hard to reach, but overall they aim to help. The counselor is very kind and very helpful to both students and parents. For a new school, they're pretty good.
Start Your Review of ASU Preparatory Academy - Polytechnic High School
ASU Prep High School Polytechnic is a very good school in terms of academics. I It is located on an ASU campus, providing tons of resources for students. It's a school more focused on academics and college preparedness than sports.
ASU prep poly high school is a great school to go to. This school prepares you for college and life after high school. Everyone is very welcoming and is willing to help you succeed. One thing I would to see change is that the school get lockers which would benefit the students greatly.
I have gone to ASU Prep since freshman year, and although before arrival I had no knowledge of the school's existence, it's been a roller coaster. Academically, they do prepare us for college, but socially, eh. I've made a lot of new friends here, who I hope will be my friends for years to come. The teachers are really great (most of them). Although they don't have a football team, the sports present are really well off. All in all, I like the school.