Assumption High School Reviews

The school spirit is phenomenal! The atmosphere at sporting events is incredible! I’m very proud to be a mustang! Our school is a family also and we come together with the community when those in our mustang family have fallen ill or something of that nature. Everyone at Assumption high is willing to lend a helping hand when someone is in need and that makes you feel like your a part of something much bigger. I promise if you go to Assumption High School you will leave a proud alumni. Our school is known for its pride. We take great pride in our school. Especially our stars. Those who shine at Assumption High. For example athletes band members , quiz bowl , and those who receive recognition for their academics stand out and are given a shoutout.
I would like the teachers to actually teach more. I would also like the bathrooms and campus to be more sanitized and clean.
my teachers and my classmates make everything better! I love it! It might not be the best school nor the biggest but thats what makes it a good school.
Start Your Review of Assumption High School
My experience at Assumption High School is and has been amazing so far. The environment is just amazing. I love coming here every day because the teachers and staff care about everyone. The people that go to my school are so kind and amazing. I wouldn't want to experience high school if it wasn't at Assumption.
Most of the teachers are nice and care about your education. The principal is fun but stern. The guidance counselors prep you for college. There are different groups and clubs to join and everyone fits into at least one.
The things I like about Assumption is mostly the faculty and administration. They are incredibly nice and hard working people to make sure we accomplish what we need to get through life.
I’ve had an amazing experience at Assumption High . It molded me into the student i am today . I am ready for college thanks to the administration for getting me ready. Coming in as a freshman I was very afraid but everyone makes you feel
Assumption High is a great school. Teachers are very helpful in helping us to prepare for our future.
Pretty good school. Here you can get the education that you need for college readiness. Good atmosphere and easy to meet new people. Also a pretty big school
My experience at AHS was great! I was involved in student activities. I also was crowned homecoming queen during my senior year! This school has taught me a lot and the staff is amazing! They hold great relationships with the students as if they were their own children.
I had an overall great experience at AHS. However, this may be due to the fact that I'm a 4.0 student who doesn't cause any trouble and minds my own business. I do know faculty at Assumption to be close-minded. They're homophobic and racist. But as a straight white person I've had no issues! It's just I do know that people of other races or sexualities are often treated unfairly by administration. There's also a lot of favoritism displayed by the administrators towards students as well as the staff. Just again I've somehow still had a very pleasant high school experience, probably because I enjoy showing school spirit and being above average (which isn't very challenging at this school).
I am so proud to have attended Assumption High School for 4 years. I had such a great experience in high school and I am lucky to carry the values that I gained from Assumption with me into college. The teachers at Assumption made school fun and they were always overly helpful.
One of the interest clubs is health occupation. In the morning instead of going to class, you go to the near by old folk home and help the nurses with there patients
The school itself was small, but it still supplied me with what I needed for a good education
Majority of the teachers have there own unique way of teaching. Most of the time it's easy to follow along and understand, but every now and then I had to view it in a different way that I thought was easier to understand.
It is a great and safe school!
There are many clubs here and many students are very involved.
Start Your Review of Assumption High School
My experience at this school is very amazing I tend to stay ahead in class and my parents always push me to do better.
The teachers try to stay on top of thing for the students benefit.
work hard and you will achieve