Assumption High School is a public school located in Napoleonville, LA. It has 1,033 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Assumption High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B121 Students
- A-89 Students
- B+69 Students
- B55 Students
- B+42 Students
- C35 Students
- B30 Students
- B-29 Students
- B+27 Students
- B+27 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingA
- Good for FamiliesA-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Assumption High School
Assumption High School Reviews
I had an overall great experience at AHS. However, this may be due to the fact that I'm a 4.0 student who doesn't cause any trouble and minds my own business. I do know faculty at Assumption to be close-minded. They're homophobic and racist. But as a straight white person I've had no issues! It's just I do know that people of other races or sexualities are often treated unfairly by administration. There's also a lot of favoritism displayed by the administrators towards students as well as the staff. Just again I've somehow still had a very pleasant high school experience, probably because I enjoy showing school spirit and being above average (which isn't very challenging at this school).
My experience at AHS was great! I was involved in student activities. I also was crowned homecoming queen during my senior year! This school has taught me a lot and the staff is amazing! They hold great relationships with the students as if they were their own children.
my teachers and my classmates make everything better! I love it! It might not be the best school nor the biggest but thats what makes it a good school.