Assumption High School Reviews

The teachers and staff at Assumption are always there for your daughter! It is a happy loving environment for your daughter to spend her high school career. The education they recieve is some of the best in the country !
The academics are amazing! But the administration needs to get onboard with supporting their LGBTQ students.
Assumption is a great school but there are better options in the city. They have a good academic and athletic program. However, it is very big and a little impersonal.
Start Your Review of Assumption High School
Going to Assumption High School was the best decision I could have made. AHS is a wonderful community of girls who are more like your sisters than classmates. There are your typical sports, theater, art, music and steam kids, but the one thing so great about Assumption is that none of those groups are exclusive. Being a Catholic school, they maintain an excellent Catholic education with a diverse amount of students who are of a different religion. Our school motto that we say is "Faith guides, compassion inspires, integrity matters, and excellence empowers." Assumption recognizes that each and every girl is different when it comes to their learning process. With six different learning levels along with a fabulous learning differences program, it has really helped me get through my four years and transition me into my next four years at college with a learning disability. I am truly going to miss this school when I have to leave to go to college.
Wonderful school and an amazing education I highly recommend any girl to attend this school. The teachers care about the students inside and outside of the classroom. This school prepares students for college. This college prep school is amazing!
The girls were stuck up and didn't welcome new comers. I switched schools because it was so bad. Go to Mercy now and it's the best decision. Go Jags!
I loved every second of my experience at Assumption. It was academically rigorous, but it also focused on the development of its students as a whole person.
Going to Assumption High School was one of the best decisions I've ever made. There's challenging coursework, and teachers are always willing to help. The people you meet there are friends for life.
There is such a wide variety of clubs at Assumption ranging from theater, sports, art, global issues, environmental club, and even more. You can even start your own club super easily!
I feel as if all the classmates are my sisters, and I am stuck with three brothers at home! They make it a joy to come to school. The environment at Assumption is so welcoming and had truly become my second home.
They all provide challenging course work, but are more than willing to help in any way they can. They just want to prepare us for college while also providing an environment where questions are welcome. They are very flexible and understanding.
I've never felt unsafe in school, and the administration puts a lot of effort into making sure the students are healthy mentally and physically.
Everyone can get involved in something, and usually a lot of emphasis is put on the arts. The theatre company at assumption is one of the best communities and everyone can find a place there.
Assumption is a family, and if you let them they will really help you grow. They know how to help you succeed academically without losing the fun that makes you want to come to class everyday. Assumption didn't teach me how to be a good student, it taught me how to be a good person.
There isn't a day I don't miss my teachers from Assumption, they felt approachable and understanding. I was never afraid to ask questions or bring up my opinions. They seem to really love their job.
Love all staff- they truly care
I have never once been concerned about safety
Start Your Review of Assumption High School
A lot to choose from
I believe this was the best fit for my child. Worth the financial sacrifice.
Always feel safe at school