ASSETS Academy Reviews

ASSETS Academy is a great alternative to the traditional high school. ASSETS features small class sizes, teacher to student mentorships, and a ropes course used for teaching the social and team building skills necessary for success in the workforce. While ASSETS does not provide advanced academics at their campus, they are located within walking distance from the regular high school, giving students the opportunity to still take advanced classes. ASSETS holds a "power hour" time for clubs and organizations, thus eliminating the need for students to stay after school for extracurriculars. Upon being asked, most students would describe ASSETS as a home, a family, or a safe place. Those descriptions encompass what ASSETS is about and what they strive for.
I attended 2 over populated highschools in Texas. Assets was the 3rd high school I went to and I was so happy to be there. My graduating class was a max of 200 and our graduation ceremony was quick and wonderful. Assets Academy is a 1 on 1 school which is better then anything else out there; plus the faculty are there because they want to help. They prepared me for college and were willing to talk to me at anytime of the day, I never had to schedule to see the Principal or the counselor. This high school deserves the 5 stars.
This school Is the best school ever
Start Your Review of ASSETS Academy
Whe dont have extracarricular activities
Its been amazing i feel so safe in this school and im not afraid to ask for help ive really opened my self up to this school
They are amazing for pushing me to my best potential and i appreciate their love and care so much if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be the student i am now