Assabet Valley Vocational High School Reviews

Assabet is a place where your dreams aren't shut down. Teachers encourage your dreams. They pick you up when you fall. Teachers are so approachable and helpful.
Going to Assabet was the best choice I have ever made! Like most places, you get out of it what you give in. That being said, it has some amazing resources to take advantage of if you are willing. people are kind and friendly. Not judgy at all, not strong cliques. I recommend everyone to check this school out
Assabet provides students with a large selection of technical programs and presents them with many opportunities to explore so they can experience each one for them selfs and pick their favorite
Start Your Review of Assabet Valley Vocational High School
I liked my experience at Assabet Valley Vocational High School. The teachers were very active in the community, the sports were great and the work load was fair. However, the sports fields weren't the greatest for soccer and lacrosse. Most teachers wanted to get to know you more and cared about the success of their students, some others, not as much. Overall, a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone who wants an education and to learn a trade.
I could never regret choosing Assabet Valley as my High School. The teachers were amazing. Truly caring for their students, and made the academics all the more interesting. The ability to switch from technical program to academic classes every other week was also a high benefit in going to Assabet. I graduated from the Culinary Arts program and truly feel I gained the skills and knowledge to not only work in the food or hospitality industry, but cook and provide for myself and family as well. Something I would like to see change at Assabet would be the preparation for College, as well as real world skills classes. The differences between college and high school are so drastic and different, and I do not believe the teachers or the curriculum fully grasp that. There should also be classes in place to teach students the important everyday tasks that they will have to face in the future, for example home ec. classes should be reintroduced to high schools.
I am a senior at Assabet Valley RTHS, in the nursing assistant program. Four amazing years are coming to an end for me, and I don't want to leave! This school taught me how to open up socially, to do my job, and never to judge another peer. The people in this school learn more than just paragraphs in a textbook. They learn to thrive in the world outside of school. My school is inspiring and overachieving. We work hard every day and work hands-on with real people of society. Going out to job sites and performing skills we have developed, that is why my school gets five stars. I recommend to anyone of any background with any amount of experience to apply to this school. If you have any kind of dream, this school will help those dreams grow into realities.
Assabet wanted to see the children succeed. They worked with all the kids equally, no matter what size, shape, or mental ability. They wanted everyone to succeed. I believe assabet truly cared about every child and believed in every one there.
A lot of people think little of trade schools, but I can say with near absolute certainty that Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School is the single greatest high school in the entire state of Massachusetts. The faculty are friendly, helpful, and don everything in their power to help their students succeed, the shops provide students with a hands-on education in any one of a multitude of trades, although the conventional classes are excellent t preparing their students for a college career. After school, there are countless clubs and activities that carter to every interest imaginable, whether it be theater, gaming, literature, or just about anything else, and as for sports, they're free to play!
At Assabet Valley everyone fits in somewhere the diversity is so far apart it pulls us closer together wether you want to be a hair dresser or a mad scientist or a chief there's a shop for everyone's dreams. Not only are the shops amazing but teachers are even better they understand us they push us to be the best we can be.
Assabet Valley is a great school, my experience so far is really good, the only thing that i wish to change is the administration, we are not able to put our ideas out there and try to make the school better, but the administrations stops us from doing it.
Every teacher I encountered in my years at this school were nothing short of amazing. Each one impacted who I was as a student and person. In my opinion, it made it a lot easier to have teachers who were coaches, for they helped both on and off the court. But that never meant they went any easier on their student-athletes. If anything, they pushed us harder than anyone else to reach our full potential.
This was the right school for my child. He found his subject, worked hard and had the chance to develop good relationships with the majority of the school community.
Very tough to make a blanket statement about the teachers at assabet. As with every school, there are some terrific teachers, involved, engaging, and there are some duds. My child was lucky to run into mostly good, some excellent teachers.
The health and safety policies at this school are great. There is never any serious issues the school is best in the district and students and staff get along well.
The school had a verity of extracurriculars and many of the students were allowed to create the own activities as long as they had a teachers approval.
As a student my experience there has been incredible. By the time i was a sophomore i was offered an after school job doing landscaping and i continued doing that the rest of my high school career and also a year after i graduated high school. the school really pushes you and motivates you to achieve great things and also build people skills.
At Assabet, the teachers are friendly and give 110% of their effort in every subject they teach, and though the workload can be a little hard to handle with the one week academics one week trade schedule, everyone always manages to pull through.
Start Your Review of Assabet Valley Vocational High School
Assabet Valley is easily one of the most diverse high schools in the entire state of Massachusetts. The environment is warm and welcoming, and there are students from every walk of life imaginable.
At Assabet, the safety of students and staff are top priority, and the faculty takes every precaution imaginable to ensure everyone can learn and work in a safe and welcoming environment.
At Assabet, there are clubs that cater to every interest imaginable, whether it be ARt Club, Anime Club, Newspaper, and countless others.