Aspire Vanguard College Preparatory Academy Reviews

I have thrived at this school. I am student body president, secretary of Key Club and I am on the basket ball team. I feel very safe and at home in my school and the teachers are all very caring.
Although this school is not big on sports, its main priority is urging students to go to college. They want there students to be successful and have many options for their future. All graduating students are required to graduate with at least 15 college credits and an acceptance letter to a four year institution. Recently we invested our time in to having a Key Club. We volunteer and help others.
lots of sports and clubs. tutoring after school and teachers are involved
Start Your Review of Aspire Vanguard College Preparatory Academy
bullying is always taken care of, clean campus and good resource access
The largest class in my high school is over 30 students. My senior class has only ten students. Usually when I tell people this they are shocked that I still attend this school. They ask me repeatedly if I regret missing out on the "high school experience". I reply to them, "What experience am I missing out on?" The drugs, drama, and bullying? My school is so small that are no such problem. The last fight was years ago and it stopped before it even happened. At my school, everyone is like family considering how long we have known each other. Also, we all have a voice. In a small community like this it is impossible not to be heard. Everyone has an opportunity to share ideas with one another and work together on those ideas.