Aspire Pacific Academy Reviews

This school has everything a student needs. It has very small classroom which help student and teachers know each other by name. You here more one on one help from your teachers which is really beneficial when you don’t understand a topic. If you were to compare the councilors in this school from ones at others I would say here in my opinion care more about the student. This is a really good school is what I’m saying
My experience at Aspire Pacific Academy since my freshmen year has been excellent up to this day , I have always imagined this school to be different from the rest but I have completely changed my perspective of this school and really liked this school as I reach the end of my senior year. Here at Apa I have meet so many great counselors and teachers that have pushed me to do my best everyday. Here at Aspire Pacific Academy you feel very welcomed with teachers and counselors that are approachable for any help anyone may need. The school uniform has changed throughout the years to our own preferable choice. This school is awesome teachers really do seek to help every individual here and fully prepare us for a great future.
Learned a lot and self discovery because of this school pushed me to be a better student. Currently I am a Senior and I transferred here Freshman year and I am to say my experience here is something I would not trade for the world and would do again if possible.
Start Your Review of Aspire Pacific Academy
My overall experience was excellent, asa student i had fun while learning and the teacher student ratio is good enough to actually get help/improve as a student.There are plenty of resources in school but a change should be made about the range of college classes,specifically a larger range of subjects such as art,more science or businesses etc. However,I highly recommend this school to others.
The member of the office Ms.Fisher is rude and mean and has a very bad attitude towards students and parents
I have attended Aspire Pacific Academy for three years already and I’ve loved it. I love how we are not only taught about your background from the Latino community. But the teachers and staff have made sure that we informed about the difference out there. They have also Sought to it that we practiced more drills due to the recent events that have being occuring which is great so we don’t have to rely on the teachers.
It's a great school. It may be a small school, but it is filled with people that would definitely make your experience here great.
This school is great for student who don't like bigger schools. Aspire Pacific Academy provides your students with advantages to go to a good college.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
caring teachers other not so much over all really friendly staff. all the school was a clean space. really caring staff that would help you during at any point during the day. this school did not have sports something that I was looking forward the good thing is that the school was connected to the sports from a another school. this school gives a lot of opportunities. likes camps and other activities
I like the fact that this school provides one on one help with students since its a small school. They tend to care about how the students are feeling at all times. If something seems to be up with the students involving issues with one another they will provide students with an environment to talk it out.
its a good school however much need improvement, and the food is average and the students are good. the teachers are very nice and they have nice people bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
I would like to see more diversity in my school. i like the college readiness and the resourcefulness of the school. the teachers are very involves and are outstanding when it comes to helping the students. Its small compared to other schools but that only increases the bond the students have each other. There is not enough representation of other races/ethnicity.
the environment with teachers is well connected with students. counselors are also well communicated with student. They are fairly strict in what need to be fixed. Although they should give the student a little more privileges and better quality food. educational wise this school gives lots of opportunities others don't. gives and advancement to college preparation and guarantees you get into a college.
I've been at Aspire Pacific Academy since the 6th grade and i'm a high school freshman now and it's been a great school, providing extra curricular activities and college classes. The teachers are all very explanatory which helps me understand the topic or subject in more dept. What I would like to see change is for them to be more strict on turning in work and more complex work because I feel they "baby" us to much with giving us exceptions with work and if this changes I believe more people will be on track.
I liked that this school helped me advance in college by offering courses that gave me college credit. I received about 25+ credits straight out of highschool.
I love how organized the school is. The staff hold weekly meetings in order to assure students are safe, learning and enjoying themselves. Instructors are scheduled to have office hours for students. However, every instructor accepted walk-ins and or appointment tutoring services. The school is connected with parents as well. Messages are sent to parents on a wide variety of topics; fundraisers, grades, meetings, etc. The school may be small in size, but it offers advantages for teachers and instructors to have more time for their students. Likewise, it's also adept for a class to know each other. Aspire Pacific Academy offers college classes for high schoolers preparing them for a future college course environment. Aspire Pacific Academy is affiliated with both high schools, Huntington Park High School and Linda Marquez for sports. Aspire always puts their students first. Their education and safety is their priority.
Start Your Review of Aspire Pacific Academy
Aspire Pacific Academy is very focused on helping students be college ready. After graduating and going to college I realized that they really help you get into colleges and look good on paper. However, APA did not really prepare me in the academics portion for college. Everything is good oriented but it needs that extra push in academics.
well, they offer good scholarships and the only thing i would change is if they showed the amount of money you got over all from all the scholarships you've received.
I had an amazing four years at Aspire Pacific Academy. the teachers and faculty got me to where I am today. One thing I really liked about APA was that there was a real sense of community and family that you got from the environment you were in. I knew everyone there was there to help me succeed. The only thing i would change is perhaps the size of the school. although a small school has its advantages, maybe a bigger size would give it more of a "classic" high school feel.