2540 E. 58th St.
Huntington Park, CA 90255
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-36 Students
- A+36 Students
- A28 Students
- C+26 Students
- A26 Students
- A25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+24 Students
- B23 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Aspire Ollin University Preparatory Academy Reviews
Having the opportunity to attend Aspire Ollin University Preparatory Academy has been a true blessing in my life. This school has given me the support and advice that I have always needed and wanted. I have many friends who go to other schools and I would always hear them complain how their school didn't give them the support, advice or information that they needed. I have nothing bad to say about this school, it is a very united school. The staff in this school make sure that we always have a safe environment and and that we get the educational help needed, whether it is tutoring for homework or for reading, or clarifying things that were taught in class. This school doesn’t judge you, it doesn’t matter where you come from, how you look, or how you are. They accept everyone,they’re caring, loving, supportive, I can honestly say they’re like my second family.
The qualities that make Ollin unique are the bonds students are able to build with each other and teachers(most of them). Being apart of the Ollin family is something I will cherish for a lifetime considering I have grown up with my fellow classmates. If there were to be one word to describe this school it would be HOME.. Ollin is home. Even though this school is not like most average high schools, we make forth the effort too. Aside from Ollin's pros some cons are that the office staff need to be more friendly/welcoming. I have seen reviews on my school about this issue and its sadly true. Also, the school needs to have more parents attend the parent meetings which helps staff interact better with students families, helps the parents to get to know the school and staff members better, and helps parents understand the college oriented goals.
Something I like about Aspire Ollin is that this school is unique. It's unique because teachers and staff members around campus put hard work and dedication to their students. This school focuses on sending their students to college. To maintain their goal the school provides college counsolers who always check in with student and talk to them about their grades. The college counsolers also start helping students think about what college would they like to attend as providing them with information about how to earn money for college. Ollin provides many information and support torwards the thought of college so their student can be successful later in their futures. Aspire Ollin University Preparatory Academy is a small school but has a very big heart when it comes to students achieving goals for their futures.