Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy Reviews

I have enjoyed my time at Ben Holt so far. I appreciate that we are given the opportunity to take college courses with Delta College, and get college credit for them while we are in high school. I am pleased that our school is so academically minded, and the staff cares about our academic success and are very supportive. It is a very good high school.
I learned a lot. There were plenty of teachers who practically lived on campus, getting there early and staying later than needed. The faculty are here for the main purpose and goal to teach us what college is like and how to be ready for it.
I really like it here. The teachers are kind to me. And they help until i am able to understand. I am really glad i am going here
Start Your Review of Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy
The population is small and classes are easy to find. The teachers show care and concern for their students. Yet, once they reach high school, it's up to the students to seek help when they get stuck or confused. Overall, the school helps students prepare for college and provides the basics to succeed.
Although it was not the "normal" high school experience, it really prepared me for college. It was not the best at preparing me for life outside of school though. It was really good academically. The teachers really care about you and help you push through. The senior class teacher really helps you get through all of the steps to get to college.
I like the college classes that are offered here because it is very helpful. The one thing I would say is that I feel college is pushed on kids who do not necessarily want to go to college right away. I also feel things are not as organized as they could be. I also wish there wee more clubs on campus. It is a very good school and has prepared me very well.
Aspire Benjamin Holt was a very good high school. I was pushed to do my best everyday while I was at school. Ben Holt was always good at letting their students know that college is always a possiblility no matter what the circumstance.
I enjoy my experience here in Ben Holt, as the community here is wonderful and supporting. However, I'd like there to be more college courses available here on campus.
This school was designed to help all of their students get into college. They care about your grades every moment you are there and the teachers are there to help you when ever you need it. It is a great places and all schools should be like this one.
I, unlike many of my classmates, appreciate Ben Holt very much. Although it focuses heavily on academics, it prepared me for more life experiences than I would have know or been prepared for at a public school. The ample opportunities they gave us to take college courses have helped me so much. Because I took college courses all four years of high school, I have been academically reclassified as a sophomore in my first year of college. It may not be a typical high school and it may still need some improvements, but I do not regret attending Ben Holt.
This school pays for its high school students to take college courses throughout the school day. The school is small; everyone knows everyone.
The school provides a lot of benefits that will shorten your time in college, but does not actually do much else to prepare a student for college. Very limited options for advanced classes. College classes offered are also somewhat limited. High rigor with no short-term reward, but overall could be worth the college credits.
Benjamin Holt is a good school when it comes to academics, but our lacks on fun activities that other highschools have. As to sports, there some of miscommunication between coaches and the school. But they are great when they prepare me for college. For example, they offer to us college clases that give us college credits and college readiness. Parents need to be more involved in the school in order to know what is going on in the school. Overall, it is pretty good, i recommend it.
Many diverse clubs are offered to all students
It accepts the unique views of all students
Teachers devote their time toward students
I was the officer of three clubs and organizations. I had one of the most wonderful experiences
Start Your Review of Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy
I would never give up the years I had at this school. I made many close friends and had many wonderful experiences.
The teachers at this school can be very helpful and devote their time to helping their students succeed.
Aspire Benjamin Holt overall is a great school. The school has great academics and give each and every student the chance of a good education. Most students leave Ben Holt with the ability to do great things in college and have a good job once they graduate from school. Overall Aspire Benjamin Holt is a great school.