Aspira Charter Schools Reviews

I was only at Aspira Early College for one year, but from what I could tell the school was good. The teachers that I met all seemed to be very nice and caring people that enjoyed teaching their students. If there is one thing that I could change about the school it would be that the individuals hiring teachers would see the value of the teachers that they have within their school system.
My expirence here was amazing knowing all these people and meeting new friends makes me feel like home.This school may be small but all the teachers knows who you are and how you feeling.I really loves this school im going to miss my favorites teachers. Some changes that i will like to see is for everyone to be more motivate on doing more sports and more programs for after school and having the chance to do something.
I've been at Aspira early college high school for all my four years of high school. And honestly its the worst school. and I regret coming here. But only because WE GET NO FUNDS FOR THE SCHOOL. We don't have a gym. The only sport we have is soccer. Which sucks. I feel like if we had the opportunity's that other schools had we would have great education and maybe a better experience of what high really is.
Start Your Review of Aspira Charter Schools
I love the Aspira Culture. You can see how hard teachers work in order for their students to be successful. Although sometimes administration and teachers have disagreements, we always work together in order to secure students college readiness and success."Once an Aspirante, always and Aspirante".
A very small charter school with friendly teachers. You can never get tardy to a class (4 min in between switching classes) unless you use the bathroom.
Wish there was another floor where there could be an auditorium and small gym.
I enjoy=y being able to have my four years in Aspira. The teachers there and especially the counselors like to make sure that every student there are on track to graduate. With less that twenty five people in the class it is really easy to get the one on one help needed with the teachers. They also offer partnerships with the City Colleges of Chicago to get qualified Juniors and Seniors college credit at no cost to the student.
I like coming to school here I just feel like they need to work on some stuff. I like the teacher and I like the staff. The food is bad and the classes are decent sized. I feel safe when I come here and I feel welcome.
I like how friendly and nice everyone is. The teachers are really helpful and kind if you need help on anything they are there for you. I also like how you don't have to commit to coming to the school everyday, you can do your work online and on your own time.
I LOVE my school;everyone is kind and I can be myself. I wake up every morning ready to go to school and I get upset when it is Friday ,the last day of the week .
it is very good we have meetings as to why we shouldnt bully others and why it wouldn be safe to treat someone else bad
they really dont offer much at this school

but its a really good school better than most
this schools is not bad not bad at all, better than most honestly and the kids are really great, but i just wish weve had more sports and clubs and things to make this school better and more fun
The teachers at this school are amazing. they are very devoted and friendly and they do help out struggling students, at points they do become kinda strict when they need to. they are just really amazing and they totally know what they are ta;king about, there on there game. Yet they didnt get an excellent and that is because they do make differences with students, sometimes when a kid acts up they act just like the kid and start yelling and he/she back. at points its like they didnt even graduate to become teachers, some of the guy teachers look weirdly at some students body.
The safety services in my school are great. The everyday routine is to check our book bags, pass through a metal detector and check for our ID's. It makes me feel safe around my school without having to think of the worst.
The extracurricular opportunities at this school are fun to participate in them. But not all teachers get involve with these after school activities.
Teachers always provide their help before and after school. They are like parents they guide us and educate us with their knowledge.
Besides the fact that it doesn't provide enough sports or opportunities to join clubs, it does give a chance to succeed with nice educated teachers.
Start Your Review of Aspira Charter Schools
well the class are okay because there not bad but the student are the problem
well there is many opportunities at this school there are many programs that help you with your feature at my school but to be in the program you have to be citinz
well there is a lot of exprince In this school