Asotin Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Asotin, WA. It has 341 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 29 to 1. According to state test scores, 54% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Asotin Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-62 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-25 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A+23 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-13 Students
- B10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Asotin Junior/Senior High School
- B-Lewiston High School
- Lewiston Independent School District, ID
- 138 reviews
- B-Charles Francis Adams High School
- Clarkston School District, WA
- 125 reviews
- B-Genesee School
- Genesee Joint School District, ID
- PK, K-12
- 7 reviews
- BColton School
- Colton School District, WA
- PK, K-12
- 17 reviews
Asotin Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Asotin High School has teachers that are all passionate about helping their students succeed in their future and education. Each teacher spends time outside of the classroom helping students when needed, and some even spend their prep hour helping struggling students. The resource officer helps keep everybody on campus feel safe and most of the teachers are reasonable when giving homework to their students. One thing that I would like changed in this school would be better communication between the Junior teachers when it comes to homework. Most of the Junior teachers tend to assign projects around the same time. This can be a little bit stressful for Junior students who are also trying to be involved in other school activities. But besides the lack of communication between the Junior teachers, Asotin High School has the best education system and best instructors.
Asotin High School is a great school to go to. The teachers and administration members here are always looking out for the students they teach. When kids are struggling, the teachers and their peers help them to better understand the topics they are learning. All of the students are very nice to each other and respect each other.
I've been going to my school K-12, I love it. The best thing about my school is that it's very small, everyone has your backs including your teachers. I've had many great experiences, and they are mostly during volleyball, basketball, and softball season. I wouldn't trade to go to this school for anything else. The downfall to this school is, that it is small, and things do spread through the hallways very quickly, but every school does. I love being apart of a school that has an amazing education system, the teachers care a lot about the students. I would choose this school and recommend it for everyone, its located in a great community with a population of 1,598 people, and that community is what I like to call, my hometown Asotin, WA.