grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Ashwaubenon High School is a highly rated, public school located in Green Bay, WI. It has 1,022 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Ashwaubenon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+118 Students
- grade B+89 Students
- grade A67 Students
- grade B minus67 Students
- grade B53 Students
- grade A minus49 Students
- grade B minus47 Students
- grade B44 Students
- grade B40 Students
- grade A minus37 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responses
- All of the events during homecoming week are fun56%
- All of the sporting events are fun.17%
- Spirit Week11%
- Pep rallies6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,872 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
Schools like Ashwaubenon High School
- grade A minusDe Pere High School
- Unified School District of De Pere, WI
- Rating 3.66 out of 5 239 reviews
- grade AWrightstown High School
- Wrightstown Community School District, WI
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 72 reviews
- grade B+Pulaski High School
- Pulaski Community School District, WI
- Rating 3.61 out of 5 154 reviews
- grade AWest De Pere High School
- West De Pere School District, WI
- Rating 4.24 out of 5 80 reviews
Ashwaubenon High School Reviews
Rating 3.93 out of 5 94 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
The Facilites are great! (Minus the fact of no air conditioning) The new pool and Performing arts center are great! The teachers could be more welcoming. There is a large amount of homework and often classwork is assigned for homework. There are many clubs and after school activities for students to get involved in that help everyone feel welcomed. The students are often very welcoming to one another. This reduces the amount of fights drastically. Students are encouraged to learn to make their own decisions and stop relying on their parents for everything. Making students very responsible and ready to go out into the world.
My learning experience at Ashwaubenon High School was pretty good. I really liked most of the staff and was able to form great relationships with many of them. One thing that I didn't like about this school was the grading scale. It was a very intense grading scale for a public school in the area. There also was not a lot of diversity within the school and staff, but it seemed to become more diverse throughout my years at the school.
Ashwaubenon High School incorporates rigorous academic standards with plenty of activities to fit your preferences and opportunities to expand beyond the classroom. The teachers are truly there to help and want to get to know you. I found that the challenging courses were met with outside of school opportunities for help and more in depth exploring of concepts if need be. I do wish the school would welcome more student input, however. It seems that most things are decided upon without any student intake or even letting the students know something is about to change. One of the only things I would like to see change is the implementation of a student board of reliable and responsible juniors and seniors who are called on to advise administrators on issues that are student-sensitive and sometimes only perceptible by students themselves.