Ashley Ridge High School Reviews

Ashley Ridge is a big school, however the programs, clubs, and sports make students more close and involved in their school which helps with college readiness.
ARHS prepares students for college and/or careers. It’s a family-oriented school demonstrated by the involvement of students, their families and the community. There are plenty of clubs and activities at ARHS insuring EVERY student belongs. Love my school!! We ARe AR!!
most of the teachers are great and ms. Radcliffe is the best principal that i have had in DD2. they have prepared us to go to college and be successful. they have allowed us to be creative and learn at the same time. Ashley Ridge is fun and great school to attend
Start Your Review of Ashley Ridge High School
Ashley Ridge is a wonderful community with great academic opportunities. The faculty and staff constantly go above and beyond to bring understanding and enjoyment to students.
Ashley Ridge High School is a very good school to attend. The faculty and staff are always there for students in all situations they have. The principal here is very caring towards all of her students and sees success in everyone to attends. Go Swamp Foxes!!
I really liked this school. It had many opportunities to let me express my interests. I would say that I would like to see more funding in the fine arts programs rather than the athletic teams.
This is truly a great school. There are so many options between classes, sports, clubs, etc. As a transfer student I will say, I wish I could've spent all 4 years here. GO FOXES!!!
Ashley Ridge is an okay school. The majority of teachers there are caring and helpful. The teachers as also try their best to prepare you for the experience you’ll get in college. I do not think this school was very organized when it comes to administration, and discipline was not really taken seriously here. Other than that Ashley Ridge was an average High school experience for me.
This school has great teachers and an amazing principle. Ashley Ridge is a great school academically, but it could use some work on its sports programs.
As an alum I can say, Ashley Ridge is a healthy, safe, and fun environment for learning! It’s easy to belong here because everyone is so welcoming. The teachers as well as the principle care deeply about the student and their success.
Ashley Ridge is a great school! It brings great potential to all incoming kids who want to go somewhere and if you work for it the teachers and everyone there will help you get right there. They are passionate about getting the students to where they want to be in life whether its college, military or work force.
It's a unique school. Most people love interacting with science and animal's; even cooking food. There are so many fun thing's to do there and I love it because it gets better every year!
Ashley Ridge High School is a fantastic school with multiple different courses that allow students to explore early on what they would like to do for the rest of their lives.
I loved ARHS and how the entire school is like a family. The principle is just amazing and has a big heart for all of her students. The administration is very nice and treats all students equally.
Our AP program isn't as remotely good as Fort Dorchester's IB program where the teachers actually communicate between each other to not overburden students. Ashley Ridge is in a constant state of chaos as teachers have their own agendas and often don't care about students
The school is nice and always clean. The teachers are fantastic. The school is very diverse and open to others. You feel like a family at Ashley Ridge. They want you to excel.
Ashley Ridge provided many resources to the students to help with courses they struggled with, and boosted all of the students confidence by rewarding them on their achievements.
Start Your Review of Ashley Ridge High School
It was a great school. I had a very complete and well rounded high school experience. The teachers were great and there were many extracurricular activities offered that helped shape me into the person I am today.
Ashley Ridge is a good school all around. The teachers are helpful when asked, they try their hardest to give you everything you need to succeed. I am glad that I went to ARHS for all of my high school year.
I spent the four most productive years of my life at this school it taught me lots of things varying from education to life lessons. I have matured a lot at this school and I will say I did enjoy a lot of the teachers her some people will have mixed views about the school but everyone will be able to say that they have matured a lot since their start at the school