Ashley Ridge High School Reviews

Ashley Ridge is a good school all around. The teachers are helpful when asked, they try their hardest to give you everything you need to succeed. I am glad that I went to ARHS for all of my high school year.
I spent the four most productive years of my life at this school it taught me lots of things varying from education to life lessons. I have matured a lot at this school and I will say I did enjoy a lot of the teachers her some people will have mixed views about the school but everyone will be able to say that they have matured a lot since their start at the school
The teachers I had were mostly receptive, intelligent, and good-hearted people, who fostered a quickly-evolving learning environment and, in addition to making me the person I am today, teach with relative passion daily. I am honored to have gone there, and while I don't intend to return for at least a decade or so, I will always have undying respect for the way the school is run.
Start Your Review of Ashley Ridge High School
Ashley Ridge High School is a school of many students and many faculty members that all blend together to be one big family. With constant encouragement to achieve academically, students have the ability to truly chase their dreams. Ashley Ridge is a school that not only one is proud to be a part of, but one that students can walk the halls feeling safe, loved, and inspired.
Ashley Ridge High School is a good school, and is without a doubt the best facility within Dorchester District Two.
The teachers were very helpful and understanding. They helped me to feel comfortable and active in class. The staff members are really nice.
What I liked about Ashley Ridge is that it was challenging and teachers really seemed to care about students.
A good variety of Honors and AP classes and opportunity to take courses in interesting areas like engineering, computer science, biomedical and other areas. Lots of academic clubs, and sports teams, ROTC, volunteer opportunities.
I love Ashley Ridge because of the various academic opportunities available to the students. There is an unlimited amount of clubs and organizations that students can get involved in to enjoy their high school experience even more. To top it all off, Karen Radcliffe, the principle, is absolutely amazing. I never knew a principle to care so much about their school and the students and be so supportive. She is at majority of the athletic, academic, or extracurricular events cheering on her students and encouraging them. She does everything she can to make sure that Ashley Ridge students are the best they can be and that the school is run efficiently.
I truly felt safe, learned a lot, made great friends, and always had a school activity to participate in.
Very clean school. Academics are great, athletics are improving. Students are involved in the school and it is practically a family.
It was a relatively alright experience. We have a lot of good programs, and a good set of students. Things I would like to see change is equal treatment of alternative athletic activities, such as color guard.
My high school experience at ARHS has been great! The teachers and Administrators are very involved and work hard to ensure you are successful. ARHS has a lot to offer academically.
Ashley Ridge is a newer high school. It has amazing academic programs, phenomenal teachers/ staff support, outstanding school spirit, and good diversity. ARHS has a range of academic programs: BioMedical program, Culinary Arts, Horticulture, Teacher Cadet, and many more. All of the classes given help us prepare for college, and the real world. Even though the school is newer, the teachers are fabulous! They care about the well-being of their students, and they work hard to help students achieve. The school is also well known for the school spirit distributed by the student body. School spirit even expands to the community, due to the school helping the community a lot. ARHS also has a good diversity. We have some international students that range from Germany to China. However, every school has a couple of downfalls. ARHS has dealt with a lot of construction on the highway it lays on. However, the good weighs out the bad. ARHS is an amazing school.
I have been at Ashley Ridge High School for four years. Overall, I really enjoy Ashley Ridge and consider it to be one of the best schools in our district. We have a wonderful administration that seems to care about our well being and each day is met with joy from each and every one of them.
The schools cleanliness is something I notice compared to other schools I’ve been to. They seem to keep the school as clean as possible. Their high standards may sometimes be aggravating to the students who attend, but are intended for success
Personally the school was alright I was a brand new senior and was excited for the new adventure in this new environment. What I was not prepared for was the craziness of the school. Some of the rules are just absurd and the drug problem there is just over-welling. Also the student life there is just disappointing. Before at my old school we'd have amazing pep rallies and many fun spirit weeks, but here the pep rallies are just weak and the spirit weeks are nice. On the bright side the teachers are amazing there fun and have great lesson plans and they really want us to succeed and the food is actually really great.
Start Your Review of Ashley Ridge High School
I enjoyed my four years at Ashley Ridge High School. I can truly say I will miss most of my teachers, kids in my class, and being able to walk the halls. I hope that the "tension" between students will be better in the future. It is all about who likes who, who dated who, and who did what in school now and not enough attention is towards learning. Most of the kids I have noticed, in any school, have lost all respect for the staff and adults in school. I wish for that to become better so, the "body" of the school becomes more welcoming. Even the facilities are kept clean and made sure that most profane words and statements are cleaned up. The staff is ever-so helpful and involved in the students academic lives. Overall, my experience at Ashley Ridge has been more than memorable. Once a Swamp Fox always a Swamp Fox.
When I first moved to Ashley ridge my junior year I was very nervous to be going to a new school, but on my second day I met two very nice people who've been really good friends up to me senior year. The teachers are supportive and help out whenever a student needs it. There are many clubs to join that will get you involved to meet new people.
Ashley Ridge has so many kind people people and amazing classes. The school offers unique courses like the horticulture, biomedical, and other STEM and vocational courses. Students are given the chance to prepare themselves for both college and career readiness by graduation and have many opportunities while attending the school. Go foxes!!