Ashland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A74 Students
- A+38 Students
- B26 Students
- B24 Students
- A-22 Students
- B+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- C+19 Students
- A18 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Ashland High School Reviews
Half of the teachers were great, the other half had no idea what they were doing. The ones who didn't know what they were doing taught the students nothing, making them ill-prepared in following years (especially in subjects like math where the material builds based on what you learned last).
Mostly white middle class. Some bullying goes on definitely but you can go to guidance counselors, coaches, the GSA, or many other resources if you're being discriminated against. But overall students are accepting and pretty liberal.
The school nurse is really nice, only problem is that she's not always there. Lockdown procedures are efficient and well planned. There is definitely some bullying that goes on but guidance counselors are always there to help you out. Overall, very safe school.