Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Ashland-Greenwood High School is a public school located in Ashland, NE. It has 280 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-57 Students
- B31 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B12 Students
- C+12 Students
- B10 Students
- B10 Students
- B8 Students
- C+7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Ashland-Greenwood High School
- BWaverly High School
- Waverly School District, NE
- 155 reviews
- BPlatteview Senior High School
- Springfield Platteview Community Schools, NE
- 55 reviews
- B+Yutan High School
- Yutan Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- B+Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- Elmwood-Murdock Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
Ashland-Greenwood High School Reviews
I have had the most incredible and amazing experience at Ashland-Greenwood that anyone could ever ask for. I had amazing teachers and coaches who have a great love for the school that they work in and the students that they teach. The janitors do a great job of keeping the school safe and clean, the teaching staff does a great job of helping everyone with their academic needs, the coaches do a great job of pushing all of their athletes to be the best they can possibly be, and the administrators do a great job of running a small town school with a lot of big dreams. I have never had any problems with any teachers, and everyone has always been extremely caring of their students. Teachers here at Ashland-Greenwood invest a lot of time in getting to know their students on a personal level so that way they can build relationships with us and make the school environment even better.
My favorite part of going to high school at Ashland-Greenwood was my teachers. I had four teachers throughout high school who pushed me daily to succeed. Because of them, I am currently a freshman in college studying to become a teacher. Ashland-Greenwood high school does need to change. Our administration supports our music department just as much as our athletic department. But, the community and school board does not. While our athletics have state of the art facilities, the music / arts department have been waiting for an auditorium. Our choir, band, and one act group is incredibly talented but have not been met with the facility they deserve.
It is a small school which promotes a community where everyone knows who you are. Most of the teachers are amazing. There aren't a lot of extracurricular options though.