Ashland-Greenwood High School is an above average, public school located in Ashland, NE. It has 243 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Ashland-Greenwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A46 Students
- B21 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ashland-Greenwood High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Ashland-Greenwood High School
- BWaverly High School
- Waverly School District, NE
- 136 reviews
- BPlatteview Senior High School
- Springfield Platteview Community Schools, NE
- 46 reviews
- B+Yutan High School
- Yutan Public Schools, NE
- 17 reviews
- B+Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- Elmwood-Murdock Public Schools, NE
- 13 reviews
Ashland-Greenwood High School Reviews
It is an enjoyable school, the community is the perfect size. People know who you are but they aren't involved in all your business. The school spirit is incredible!
The sports seem to trump over all other extracurriculars but that is to be expected, FBLA and FFA are some of the best in the state along with the band!
There isn't anything special with the school. There isn't enough activities, which other local schools have.