Asheboro High School Reviews

Asheboro High school teacher is will to help you and is also caring to the student.They one of the greats teacher you would ever meet and have help me in so many ways that I can not thank them for all that they do. The students are a very rude to others and mean to the teacher.The lunch is very unappetizing and other time pretty good but one day my friend found mold under is chicken sandwich bread. The school is very old and have pest problem and is small for the amount of students that go to Asheboro High.
Asheboro High School is a well-maintained school with extraordinary music and art programs. The AP classes are also pretty wide in selection options, and the Honors courses are available for nearly every regular class. The atmosphere is usually alright; there do seem to be a lot of teen pregnancies, but of course that happens outside of school. The students and staff are all very accepting of people who differ from themselves.
It's an okay school. There could be more activities. Most people aren't involved in anything because they don't know about it, only the "white" people know and are involved.
Start Your Review of Asheboro High School
I have to say that my experience at Asheboro High could be better, don't get me wrong I did have fun due some great friends I made. I like how everyone gets along no matter who you are. Although it is my last year here I think that the school need to be more involved with activities and with their students because a lot of the administrations don't know who their students are. Especially this year we’ve had about 3 new administrators and I personally don't feel safe because I don't know who they are not even their names. I think this school needs to get there stuff together, by being authoritarian to their students by being strict but also allowing them to have some freedom because I can tell that the students just aren't listening to the teachers because they can see that administrations are slacking off so they know if they get in trouble nothing will happen. They can have field trips and dances.
I like that the staff at Asheboro High school are all caring and passionate about education. One thing I would change are the close-minded beliefs of those attending and working at Asheboro High.
I love how the teachers genuinely care for their students and want to see them graduate. My experience has been good and all my teachers have helped me in any way possible.
My experience was great. The teachers were kind and the counselors go beyond to make sure students succeed.
At Asheboro High School I believe that (MOST) teachers are very motivated to see everyone succeed. The higher level classes such as AP Calculus and AP Chemistry are definitely most challenging, and should be taken only if you are up for the rigor.
AHS is a good school with many great teachers. The new administration is great, and as a student I feel more welcome to be able to sit and talk to them about anything.
Campus Culture is off. There has been multiple teacher and student sexual relationships over the years. They dont wind up in the news because the board keeps it "under the bus" since safety is there #1 priority. Teen life is disgusting here, little focus on education school pumps all its cash into sports,clubs,etc.
As a Successful Online Ecommerce Entrepreneur/Investor, I have very displeased with what this school has become. It was once something great, But know it is just a
"thought".
The unique, diverse environment allows students to learn in multiple aspects. Being a student here has opened my eyes to many great opportunities, and I feel as if this school has truly helped me prepare for college.
From going to Asheboro High School I have felt safe and encouraged to keep moving forward towards a dream I want to accomplish. With that dream I have tremendous support from teachers who know me and who don't know me, which is very exciting. The food provided for the students isn't the best food but they do what they can to provide for the students to have.
Asheboro high school was a good experience for me. Taught me so many different things. One class I took taught me how to write checks and finance money and budget money. I loved that a lot.
My experience was good but some things they could fix is some opportunities they offer. another thing is I like the fact that they offer internship which helps us as students with the fact to see if they would like to peruse that career ! I think that the safety at asheboro high school is one of the best support things they have because it's good that when I go in there everyday I know that I am safe and secure and that I can make it the whole day without having to look and watch my back ! Far as academics it is very good and have a lot of opportunities !!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this school to anybody !!!!!!!!
This high school has always been a safe place for me, where I learned to grow and become the person I am today. Asheboro High School is a safe environment where people strive to be their best, helping us to achieve our goals. If it wasn't for the help of this school, I wouldn't be where I am today.
The school is a public school with a little something special; it mostly comes from the teachers and the few students that actually care about and enjoy what they do. It may not be a private school, or rich, or racially homogeneous, however, that's what makes it special. It's astounding what students and teachers can accomplish without all of the fanciest or newest equipment or latest technologies. It's the people that count, and at Asheboro High School, there are some wonderful people; from the Physics/Chemistry Department, to the Theatre/Drama clubs, to the Band/Choral Department. These people care, and love what they do, and they deserve the very best; especially the Zoo School program, which is one of the true gems of this school, as it offers an experience that is purely unique. The graduates from this school, if they take the limited opportunities that are presented to them, can excel and accomplish great things, thanks to these wonderful people.
Popular classes include APUSH, AP Language and Lit, AP Calculus, AP Statistics, and all prerequisite classes.
Start Your Review of Asheboro High School
Just as any high school, there are problems with peer pressure, and acceptance among teens, but that does not reflect the school as a whole.
There is some bias in after school sports, but other than that all clubs are excellent at Asheboro.
My experience at Asheboro High School has prepared me for the best way possible, for my future. I've learned many life lessons that I doubt I would learn at any other school. I am very thankful for the relationships I've built, and my education at Asheboro High School