Ashbrook High School Reviews

At Ashbrook, the environment is very diverse. There is not a lot of racism and everybody pretty much gets along.I have made plenty of friends that care about me as well as teachers. The staff at Ashbrook push you to do your greatest. At times, I did experience favoritism with students, but overall I could not see myself anywhere else.
the teachers are great. they have great staff. their good at sports expecially soccer. there really isn't much fights.it a good school. It's a great grade school with a b.
Ashbrook High School has always been the best high school in Gaston County. The community feels close between students and relations with teachers have been my personal favorite. Of course, there could be small changes and better quality education, but as far as public schools go, I couldn't ask for a better experience.
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
What I liked most about Ashbrook was the teacher role in helping kids apply to college and scholarshps
I feel the community at Ashbrook is amazing. The teachers are really involved in the students lives and are there to help them achieve their full potential. I feel that the focus is becoming more on lower level students now, but the administration is working hard to focus on all aspects of the school life.
It's a good school overall. I'd like to see it get a deep cleaning, especially the classrooms. They get you ready for college. Most of the people are friendly. The food is like every other school. The teachers are good too and they actually care.
I love it!!! We respect traditions started long ago and we represent our school well. I really love that almost half of the staff graduated from Ashbrook. We take much pride in our Kelly green and it will stay that way for millions of years to come
Honestly ashbrook high school prolly one of the best schools I’ve been to everything was great from the learning experience to the staff
What do I like about "The 'Brook"? Well let me tell you, Ashbrook is the best high school I could have ever gone to. Yeah, passing by when I was in middle school it didn't look appealing, but once I stepped inside I knew I could call it home. The teachers are nice, of course you have "those" teachers who in the students word "can't teach, teach to fast, or Why are they even a teacher" moments but overall they are great people. They make it there job to help you succeed weather it be passing their class or walking across that stage. Clubs and activities are interesting, and in a positive way. We finally have a debate club/team and many more unique clubs. The diversity at Ashbrook is unbelievable.
My experience I had great teacher who helped me thought out my years at Ashbrook.. They pushed me in classes and keep me focus.
I have enjoyed my last four years at Ashbrook High School. We have the best Staff. All of my teachers have taken a interest in me and have been very helpful.
I would like my school to change the foods, teachers and education system because all of these things stand in the way of our learning except for the foods.
My experience with Ashbrook had a rocky start of course. But once you step out your shell and allow yourself to be involved. The school is very high spirited, school cultured and diversified. That each student will have a experience that could blow your mind in gratitude.
I feel like this school is very diverse, with a lot of school spirit and so far safe. The teachers are committed to their job, although I feel like the curriculum is not teaching what we need to know for college, the truth is I know a lot of college people who talk about how school did not get them ready for what is to come, I feel like we should be learning things that will also be useful in the future. I also think that the school should have more options to clubs and not just focus on sports. Although I do think that it gives a safe environment where someone can choose a part of something bigger than themselves. I do appreciate the work put into by the lunch ladies, but I think that we should go with better options including vending machines. Also some of the administration expect respect but do not give it back and some can be very childish which does not set a good example.
I was new, I made a good amount of friends sophomore year and now as a junior in just ready to leave. The teachers aren't bad, my teacher is pretty committed to our learning and understanding what she's teaching.
Through relationship made, I will have friends for life. The experiences I have had will prepare me for college.
Ashbrook has taught me about diversity. I have made many friends. The teachers are always willing to help and want every student to be successful.

Happy to be a Greenwave
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
Ashbrook is a great middle ground school. As a sophomore I have already seen what this schools capabilities are and to say them in the politest terms they are 100% average. Go Greenwave!
It was great best teachers!! Thanks to them I’m go far thanks to them. And my future university is western and hope I can get in :)
I had an average experience at Ashbrook. Nothing good or bad happened to me there and I believe that the student to student relationships were relatively enjoyable. Some of the classes offered are rigorous and demanding, but they ultimately teach you how to be a better student.