Ashbrook High School Reviews

I have enjoyed my last four years at Ashbrook High School. We have the best Staff. All of my teachers have taken a interest in me and have been very helpful.
I would like my school to change the foods, teachers and education system because all of these things stand in the way of our learning except for the foods.
My experience with Ashbrook had a rocky start of course. But once you step out your shell and allow yourself to be involved. The school is very high spirited, school cultured and diversified. That each student will have a experience that could blow your mind in gratitude.
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
I feel like this school is very diverse, with a lot of school spirit and so far safe. The teachers are committed to their job, although I feel like the curriculum is not teaching what we need to know for college, the truth is I know a lot of college people who talk about how school did not get them ready for what is to come, I feel like we should be learning things that will also be useful in the future. I also think that the school should have more options to clubs and not just focus on sports. Although I do think that it gives a safe environment where someone can choose a part of something bigger than themselves. I do appreciate the work put into by the lunch ladies, but I think that we should go with better options including vending machines. Also some of the administration expect respect but do not give it back and some can be very childish which does not set a good example.
I was new, I made a good amount of friends sophomore year and now as a junior in just ready to leave. The teachers aren't bad, my teacher is pretty committed to our learning and understanding what she's teaching.
Through relationship made, I will have friends for life. The experiences I have had will prepare me for college.
Ashbrook has taught me about diversity. I have made many friends. The teachers are always willing to help and want every student to be successful.

Happy to be a Greenwave
Ashbrook is a great middle ground school. As a sophomore I have already seen what this schools capabilities are and to say them in the politest terms they are 100% average. Go Greenwave!
It was great best teachers!! Thanks to them I’m go far thanks to them. And my future university is western and hope I can get in :)
I had an average experience at Ashbrook. Nothing good or bad happened to me there and I believe that the student to student relationships were relatively enjoyable. Some of the classes offered are rigorous and demanding, but they ultimately teach you how to be a better student.
Ashbrook Senior High has many teachers that make valiant efforts at creating an invigorating environment to learn in. The teachers truly make the school.
I like the amount of student involvement within the school. Every student has an immense amount of pride for the school and uses every resource that the school has available to them. Their sports programs are also very impressive compared to schools in the area and their academia is incredible.
Ashbrook Senior High School is the largest and probably most diverse school in all of Gaston County Schools. In my four years at Ashbrook, I have been exposed to such a large amount of cultures that it amazes me even to this day. Yes, it's not the most cleanly of schools, even though it some how manages to keep a 100 sanitation record, and the administration isn't the nicest to the students, but if you want a majority of teachers who genuinely care for a student's well being, Ashbrook is the definite place for you.
I would like to see more clubs for students to join. There are some clubs that are awesome. I feel that there aren't enough that appeals to every student. I think if there was more clubs that could possibly catch each student's attention. that has a different outlook on things instead of clubs that some feel they don't fit in. I think having a club to join, is an awesome way to socialize and meet new friends. As well as get to know the people in your school.
Ashbrook is a great school to go to. There are many opportunities for the students to take at Ashbrook as long as they have the drive to do well in school.
My experience at Ashbrook was awesome! I loved the people there and the teachers! I have learned a lot and I plan on using the knowledge I have learned in the real world. The only downfall would be the food! Please get better food!!!!
Its okay but other then that i wish they had better food and had better facilities and more involvement with the students .
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
Great school and atmosphere however needs more diversity with extra curricular activities. School spirit is very important to students and staff. Counseling office should be more involved with upcoming seniors to help with difficult decisions related to college and life after high school.
Ashbrook is a very diverse school with a lot of friendships. What I like most about ashbrook is the asbshbrook greenwave family, not only am is student but I'm a son to the staff
Ashbrook has alot of school spirt which was one of the bests parts about high school. The teacher are amazing and always willing to help you learn new things.