Ashbrook High School Reviews

I feel the community at Ashbrook is amazing. The teachers are really involved in the students lives and are there to help them achieve their full potential. I feel that the focus is becoming more on lower level students now, but the administration is working hard to focus on all aspects of the school life.
It's a good school overall. I'd like to see it get a deep cleaning, especially the classrooms. They get you ready for college. Most of the people are friendly. The food is like every other school. The teachers are good too and they actually care.
I love it!!! We respect traditions started long ago and we represent our school well. I really love that almost half of the staff graduated from Ashbrook. We take much pride in our Kelly green and it will stay that way for millions of years to come
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
Honestly ashbrook high school prolly one of the best schools I’ve been to everything was great from the learning experience to the staff
What do I like about "The 'Brook"? Well let me tell you, Ashbrook is the best high school I could have ever gone to. Yeah, passing by when I was in middle school it didn't look appealing, but once I stepped inside I knew I could call it home. The teachers are nice, of course you have "those" teachers who in the students word "can't teach, teach to fast, or Why are they even a teacher" moments but overall they are great people. They make it there job to help you succeed weather it be passing their class or walking across that stage. Clubs and activities are interesting, and in a positive way. We finally have a debate club/team and many more unique clubs. The diversity at Ashbrook is unbelievable.
My experience I had great teacher who helped me thought out my years at Ashbrook.. They pushed me in classes and keep me focus.
I have enjoyed my last four years at Ashbrook High School. We have the best Staff. All of my teachers have taken a interest in me and have been very helpful.
I would like my school to change the foods, teachers and education system because all of these things stand in the way of our learning except for the foods.
My experience with Ashbrook had a rocky start of course. But once you step out your shell and allow yourself to be involved. The school is very high spirited, school cultured and diversified. That each student will have a experience that could blow your mind in gratitude.
I feel like this school is very diverse, with a lot of school spirit and so far safe. The teachers are committed to their job, although I feel like the curriculum is not teaching what we need to know for college, the truth is I know a lot of college people who talk about how school did not get them ready for what is to come, I feel like we should be learning things that will also be useful in the future. I also think that the school should have more options to clubs and not just focus on sports. Although I do think that it gives a safe environment where someone can choose a part of something bigger than themselves. I do appreciate the work put into by the lunch ladies, but I think that we should go with better options including vending machines. Also some of the administration expect respect but do not give it back and some can be very childish which does not set a good example.
I was new, I made a good amount of friends sophomore year and now as a junior in just ready to leave. The teachers aren't bad, my teacher is pretty committed to our learning and understanding what she's teaching.
Through relationship made, I will have friends for life. The experiences I have had will prepare me for college.
Ashbrook has taught me about diversity. I have made many friends. The teachers are always willing to help and want every student to be successful.

Happy to be a Greenwave
Ashbrook is a great middle ground school. As a sophomore I have already seen what this schools capabilities are and to say them in the politest terms they are 100% average. Go Greenwave!
It was great best teachers!! Thanks to them I’m go far thanks to them. And my future university is western and hope I can get in :)
I had an average experience at Ashbrook. Nothing good or bad happened to me there and I believe that the student to student relationships were relatively enjoyable. Some of the classes offered are rigorous and demanding, but they ultimately teach you how to be a better student.
Ashbrook Senior High has many teachers that make valiant efforts at creating an invigorating environment to learn in. The teachers truly make the school.
Start Your Review of Ashbrook High School
I like the amount of student involvement within the school. Every student has an immense amount of pride for the school and uses every resource that the school has available to them. Their sports programs are also very impressive compared to schools in the area and their academia is incredible.
Ashbrook Senior High School is the largest and probably most diverse school in all of Gaston County Schools. In my four years at Ashbrook, I have been exposed to such a large amount of cultures that it amazes me even to this day. Yes, it's not the most cleanly of schools, even though it some how manages to keep a 100 sanitation record, and the administration isn't the nicest to the students, but if you want a majority of teachers who genuinely care for a student's well being, Ashbrook is the definite place for you.
I would like to see more clubs for students to join. There are some clubs that are awesome. I feel that there aren't enough that appeals to every student. I think if there was more clubs that could possibly catch each student's attention. that has a different outlook on things instead of clubs that some feel they don't fit in. I think having a club to join, is an awesome way to socialize and meet new friends. As well as get to know the people in your school.