Ascension Lutheran School Reviews

Wonderful school, excellent caring teachers. Support staff that is phenomenal. The students who attend here graduate the 8th grade with knowledge beyond anyone else in the county. The students are prepared to enter high school with a solid CHRISTIAN education that encompasses all areas of development and need; academic, emotional, and most important spiritual.
My daughter often stays for the after-school care program. She enjoys playing with the other children and using the athletic equipment.
My daughter feels very safe and protected at this school. They routinely practice fire, tornado, and lock-down drills.
Start Your Review of Ascension Lutheran School
I love that my daughter hears the Word of God daily instilling in her a strong, faith foundation. She will carry these values with her always and treats others how she wants to be treated.
The teachers at this school go above and beyond for their students. I have direct communication with my daughter's teacher and love that I am always heard.
I love that Ascension Lutheran School offers Spanish class to every student.
I have been very impressed with the teachers and staff at this school. They provide open and honest communication between teacher and parents. The multi-grade classrooms are unique in that my child is prepared for the future and reviews past lessons.
Education starts when students feel safe, interested, and challenged. When children ask questions about the world around them, they will learn to become problem-solvers. This school strives to make everyone feel safe and protected. There are fire, tornado, and lock down procedures routinely practiced. All the doors towards the outside are always locked for the safety of the children. There is a "no hands on bodies" policy and I have never witnessed bullying at this school.
I love that Ascension Lutheran School offers Spanish class to all of their students who are interested in learning another language.
The teachers at Ascension Lutheran School in Sarasota, FL are phenomenal at their job. The teacher and parents work together on the same team for the benefit of the child. The classroom is an enriching environment full of love and nurture. My child is interested in learning and challenged academically on a daily basis. Hearing the Word of God positively affects my son's social and emotional development and helps him develop empathy for others.