Asbury Park High School Reviews

APHS prepares its students for college in many different ways. However, if more teachers put more effort into teaching the class, it would help students become more educated in that specific subject. Also, as the Asbury Park School District builds a brighter future for its students, more opportunities, such as college courses, are being offered. What I loved about my school was the staff. They always help students one way or another.
I love my school, it's very diverse, loving, and full of spirit and energy. If there was something I could change about my school, well I don't think I would change a thing.
There could be better equipment and the gymnasiums need a face lift.
Start Your Review of Asbury Park High School
My teachers were amazing. They offered after-school help and extra credit. They take the time to explain things to you in simpler terms. They're great with teaching you the best way you learn. I am a visual learner, so everything was hands on and shown to me.
Guidance is very helpful. The dress code and bullying policy are the most taken seriously.
I had a lot of support from my teachers and guidance.
There could be more offered, but the programs there are good.
The security cameras are always on, guests have to sign in at the front, students are not allowed to linger in the halls.