Arundel High School Reviews

I liked the way that the day was set up with an hour break in the middle of classes to do tests or study or eat lunch. I also liked the school spirit we have and take pride in our sports.
Teachers were really nice and they make sure to provide enough clubs and activities to make everyone feel included.
I had a great experience at Arundel. I would like to see changes in some school policies and better healthier choices in lunches, and extracurricular activities. For the most part, the teachers were very helpful. I really enjoyed the senior/freshman big sister program.
Start Your Review of Arundel High School
Arundel High school is a great place to learn; with interesting and challenging classes. Each teacher cares about their students and will make time to meet with them one on one if requested.
I liked the fact that the teachers care about the students and are competent in their subjects. I don't like the large amount of mice and cockroaches, though, and there have been a few floods lately, as well as very inconsistent heating/cooling between different sections of the school. This is mostly balanced out by the supportive staff, which promotes individuality and supports diversity.
Arundel is a wonderful school with great courses and teachers but cannot figure out their schedule and do not know how to control their students whatsoever. Teachers are not allowed to enforce any rules essentially.
I would say Arundel is a very average high school. We don't have a lot of major problems, and all the kids are nice. One good thing about Arundel is that we all support each other regardless of your social status.
I moved to Maryland in 10th grade. I was so scared that the people here would not like me. I thought that I wouldn't fit in but to my surprise everyone was so welcoming and i could not be more thankful. My experience at Arundel was amazing. The teachers are great and very easy to work with.
My experience at Arundel wasn't bad because I still have many memories that were a great lesson in life. What I like about Arundel High was the academic status, the teachers didn't really care what somebody did with themselves when it came down to getting your education but as soon as they see you have some type of potential they do they're very best to educate you. The change I would like to see is in this school wouldn't only be the teachers trying harder for young people to actually get an education instead of just talking in front of a classroom but to take the kids they see struggling the most and do something about it because I bet they struggle more.
I liked the school pride, everyone got behind the sports teams and really supported . We all bled green and white
Arundel Senior High School was maybe the most important four years of my life. The school is big on PRIDE. Teaching each student to be Positive, Responsible, Involved, Diligent, and Efficient. PRIDE is something that every student leaves with, and two years later i still have not forgotten or lost my Wildcat Pride.
With my experiences, Arundel High School was a place where I could learn while having fun. The most of the teachers were excellent and knew how to teach their subject with passion, ease, and are able to successfully execute their objectives.
I loved learning but some students that do not and the administration (except for most of the counselors) did not know how to handle students. They treat the students as children, sometimes not as soon to be adults/college students, or an equal. Showing authority is good but if the authority want to only have a title but not successfully do their job, it is wrong. Because of this, most of the labeled "trouble students" do not want to listen, talk when they feel in trouble, and/or feel like fulfilling their full potential. The administration also makes too many changes, which from what I hear from both students and teachers find is unnecessary.
Arundel High School, in general, is great but the administration needs work.
Arundel Senior High school is a school which is very diverse and they help provide opportunities that will be beneficial towards your future.
Overall, the school is pretty nice. Pride Period is a really great time to catch up on missed assignments, get involved with clubs, or hang out with friends. Food could be better and administration could take some things more seriously, but overall a pretty okay school.
As a graduating senior, my past four years as a wildcat have been rewarding and a time for change. With the outstanding faculty and large amounts of classes to choose from, there was always a place for anyone to belong. I've learned many life lessons, such as responsibility and leadership that'll prepare me for college and the future. Thank you!
Arundel High School can be described in three words. Diverse, academically strong, and has great athletics. We really value variety in cultures and including others. Many students cherish their education. They utilize an hour called pride period that the school gives us to help raise our grades and redo tests. Students are very responsible and appreciate all the time and effort that the faculty put in to help us get college ready. Our athletic program is widely popular throughout the school. The student body shows school spirit every Friday by going out to the football games. They always support the players in any sport and show great sportsmanship.
There's roaches and mice everywhere, the people kind of suck. Most of the teachers aren't that great either but some are really good, the staff are pretty annoying as well
Start Your Review of Arundel High School
Arundel High School really comes together as one whole. Whether it is in the classroom environment or throughout our athletic department, everyone at Arundel is a family. The only thing I would like to see change is the timing and schedule of our classes. Arundel used to provide students with an hour to do homework, visit a teacher, socialize, and eat lunch; the hour was known as "Wildcat Hour". I would like to see that brought back because it made the school day a lot less stressful!
very big school and had a lot of opportunities to get involved in. loved the atmosphere it gave and everyone was so school spirited when it came to sports or just everyday apparel in general
Arundel's a very diverse school, and the most well achieved in my opinion. Getting involved and showing our pride is one of our school’s main priorities.