Arundel High School Reviews

I love Arundel High School's sense of pride. They always encourage students to do their best and make it easy for us to do so. The teachers help the students become better by constantly pushing us to work smarter . The clubs and activities give us the opportunity to have fun whilst gaining something in the process. Whether it be friends, fun or life experience
Arundel high school was a very diverse and accepting school. There weren't many fights or kids skipping class. Beings that Arundel didn't have these problem it made a great learning environment . Through out the whole year there are many things for the student and faculty to be involved in. They have sports going on year round, dances and over 30 different clubs and organizations . The school is very well spirited and its as if you're all family. Once a wildcat always a wildcat.
It has been really grand during my time at Arundel High School. I could not see myself going to any other school. I would love to send my kids there one day.
Start Your Review of Arundel High School
for a community school it is fine but it is in disrepair, its too crowded, and certain rules make it nearly impossible to make up any work during the day
As an athlete, having an hour long Pride Period helped me to maintain my grades, especially since I take AP and Honors classes. At least when Pride was an hour long we had the opportunities to fix our grades or participate in clubs. There is too much work to do to fit in 30 minutes.
I loved the faculty at my high school but the school as a whole was too dark for me if there was bright colors, and more painting in the building it would be great.
This school was very helpful in preparing me to graduate and follow my path towards college. It gave me the necessary tools to achieve my goal and the teachers were very helpful, they cared about their students and they did not give up on us if were began to fall. I am very glad to have gone here.
My experience was okay. Could have been better. Non athletes had to work 10x harder than athletes who were always given the benefit of the doubt.
I wasn't really a fan of Arundel even though I was very involved. I didn't feel like I was apart of the Arundel family, it just felt like I place I went to for four years. I would've liked to have seen more diversity and more unity amongst student
What I loved about Arundel was its diverse pool of students. There were many different groups of people that made the school an interesting environment. Additionally, you can clearly see that the staff cares deeply about the students; by seeing the amount of work put into teaching and making lesson plans, the students can certainly see that teachers dedicated countless hours of their lives to educating, not only in the school, but off the clock as well. Additionally, the school takes pride in their athletic department, which in turn creates this supportive atmosphere that can be felt by all students. While I do wish that there were more clubs offered, the ones in place are still very well put together. Although this school hasn't completely prepared me for college, I still feel confident in pursuing a post secondary education.
I like the diversity of Arundel High School. We have a very good athletic director and athletic program which made my athletic career at Arundel so memorable. if i could change one thing about Arundel it would be that the students views on things were listened to more.
Overall, Arundel High School is a good school. I felt like it really prepared me for my college experience based on the academics that I went through. The teachers are very good, and will connect with you on a personal level, if you let them. The administration team does a good job at maintaining the safety of students and dealing with issues when they arise. There is not really anything I would change about it, but that does not mean my experience was perfect. Of course there were flaws, it is high school, but there is nothing the school, faculty, or staff could have done to change it.
My experience at Arundel High School was thoroughly enjoyable. After Transferring from my previous school in Junior Year, I was welcomed by the staff and students into their loving community. Arundel felt like a family. The staff guided me to my classes, greeted me with smiles on their faces. The students included me in their groups, offered me seating at their lunch tables, and invited me to hangout with them outside of school. Arundel taught me how to be a better individual, by following their motto - Pride. There was never a doubt in my mind that transferring to Arundel wasn't a great idea. It shaped my high school career for the better and shaped me as a person, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to attend such an awesome high school.
As a graduating senior from Arundel High school overall I have enjoyed my time at Arundel. I have made many memories and learned a lot from different experiences. I will always be a Wildcat.
I liked the way that the day was set up with an hour break in the middle of classes to do tests or study or eat lunch. I also liked the school spirit we have and take pride in our sports.
Teachers were really nice and they make sure to provide enough clubs and activities to make everyone feel included.
I had a great experience at Arundel. I would like to see changes in some school policies and better healthier choices in lunches, and extracurricular activities. For the most part, the teachers were very helpful. I really enjoyed the senior/freshman big sister program.
Start Your Review of Arundel High School
Arundel High school is a great place to learn; with interesting and challenging classes. Each teacher cares about their students and will make time to meet with them one on one if requested.
I liked the fact that the teachers care about the students and are competent in their subjects. I don't like the large amount of mice and cockroaches, though, and there have been a few floods lately, as well as very inconsistent heating/cooling between different sections of the school. This is mostly balanced out by the supportive staff, which promotes individuality and supports diversity.
Arundel is a wonderful school with great courses and teachers but cannot figure out their schedule and do not know how to control their students whatsoever. Teachers are not allowed to enforce any rules essentially.